Anyone ordered recently from Undercover Fabworks?

DailyDrivenTJ

Supporting Member
Anyone ordered from Undercover Fab Works recently?

Placed an order roughly 12 days ago. Wasn't able to get any update since Monday and that was when they were supposed to ship...

I would recommend calling them. I ordered a bumper yesterday from them. I changed my mind about the order and called. They picked up the phone on the first ring. They fixed everything and emailed a confirmation.
Give them a call. They're nice people and seem willing to help.

Gave them a call around 1pm today (Friday) with no answer.

I placed an order on 4th and it has been nearly full 2 weeks with a promise to ship past Monday but no response to inquries about shipping since.

I don't mind waiting as long as I am told when and communication is constant..

Genright, Metalcloak, and BlackMagic were very quick to ship...

Oh wells. I will wait till Monday.

Same situation here on a front bumper. Talked to Matt and he said that he wasn't even supposed to be at the shop. Things should be back to normal in a week or two.

Reactions: DuncLJ
Got my bumper in
Same situation here on a front bumper. Talked to Matt and he said that he wasn't even supposed to be at the shop. Things should be back to normal in a week or two.
Got my bumper FedEx today from UCF. Thanks to Matt.

Reactions: DuncLJ
A label was printed for mine according to my Fedex account on Saturday for 50 some lbs for aluminum tummy tuck and engine skid. But nothing is trackable yet. I will give it time.
I didn't get a tracking number either. No worries. Just doing what they can to take care of business. It is appreciated 😊

Reactions: DailyDrivenTJ
Figured, I update this thread as I got their products and despite logistics, UCF makes good.. Great stuff.

IMG_20200726_122033.jpg

IMG_20200726_120239.jpg

When I ordered my skid plate early this year it took them about a month. When I inquired, Matt said he had a surgery or something to that effect. But I’ve ordered both my skids from them and would order a bumper if I ever get one.

Digging up an old thread here… can’t seem to get a hold of UCF. Tried calling (straight to voicemail each time) and emailing them. Also tried sending several messages through their website. I ordered a skid a little over a week ago. Next day after ordering they updated my order as processing and it hasn’t moved since

Anyone have luck contacting them?

Digging up an old thread here… can’t seem to get a hold of UCF. Tried calling (straight to voicemail each time) and emailing them. Also tried sending several messages through their website. I ordered a skid a little over a week ago. Next day after ordering they updated my order as processing and it hasn’t moved since

Anyone have luck contacting them?
Matt will get back to you. The one time I ordered a skid plate I had no response for a few days. Once he finally messaged me he said he had a surgery done and was out a few days. Not saying he’s out having surgery this time but he should eventually get back to you.

Reactions: Bowhunter
Things can move slowly. It took 8 days for my order to move to "processing" status, and another 8 days to "shipped" status. And 3 MORE days sitting at UCF before FedEx actually picked it up. No response to emails. But it arrived, and it's good stuff.

No sticker, of course. You can buy a UCF sticker on their website. I sent this email:
I spent $900 for your stuff (which is excellent), and then you want me to send more money for a sticker so I can "Show support for UCF at the next local ride". That's pretty pathetic. I'm not going to pay you to advertise for you. Come on, send me a free sticker.
No response, of course. :confused:

Things can move slowly. It took 8 days for my order to move to "processing" status, and another 8 days to "shipped" status. And 3 MORE days sitting at UCF before FedEx actually picked it up. No response to emails. But it arrived, and it's good stuff.

No sticker, of course. You can buy a UCF sticker on their website. I sent this email:
I spent $900 for your stuff (which is excellent), and then you want me to send more money for a sticker so I can "Show support for UCF at the next local ride". That's pretty pathetic. I'm not going to pay you to advertise for you. Come on, send me a free sticker.
No response, of course. :confused:

You can’t even buy them. When I ordered my engine skid (and some other items), I also ordered 2 or 3 decals. They never arrived. Took for ever to get a hold of Matt. I had a question about my skid, but also mentioned the missing decals. When I did he said they were out but would have some at the end of the month and he’d send them out. I never did get them. I gave up on it after that.

I do like my skid though.

Following back up, I got the skid plate today!

I can see what other mean, maybe less than ideal communication by the company but they make good stuff!

I got the 3/16” aluminum transmission/engine skid and it’s impressive how beefy it is!

This skid is tempting me to buy their rocker guards but hard to pull the trigger without knowing how exactly they mount to the underside of the tub

IMG_3392.jpeg

Reactions: MountaineerTom
Any updates more recent than June? I placed an order 15 days ago, and got the shipped email 10 days ago with UPS tracking, still shows "label created" and not picked up by UPS. Emailed 5 days ago, no response. The phone says "Call cannot be completed as dialed" I hope AutoAnything didn't buy Matt out, I've wanted one of these belly-up plates for years.