Anyone remember the Chrysler Turbo Encabulator?

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
This guy must have really rehearsed this quite a bit. He plays it off as so serious that you'd swear it was real!

• Haha
Reactions: Mhass
I was bored shitless one day this past winter & transcribed it as best I could:

“the only new principal involved is that instead of power being generated by the relative motion of conductors and fluxes, it is produced by the modial interaction of magneto reluctance and capacitive duractants. The original machine had a base plate of prefabulated amulite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two spurving bearings were in a direct line with the panametric fan. The latter consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzlevanes, so fitted to the ambifacient lunar waneshaft that side fumbling was effectively prevented. The main winding was of the normal lotus-o-delta type placed in panendermic semi-boloid slots in the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a nonreversible tremie pipe to the differential girdlespring on the "up" end of the grammeters. The Turbo Encabulator has now reached a high level of development and its being successfully used in the operation of nofur trunions. Moreover, whenever a forescent squarmotion is required, it may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle-arm to reduce soiness soidle repleneration”.

It’s not cheap, but I’m sure the government will buy it!

"side fumbling" was effectively prevented, every time I hear that I nearly piss myself :D

Reactions: Chris
Noice!
Once in a while in a technical exchange meeting or engineering review board I'll slip in, "We should source the casing from prefabulated amulite." or some such shit.
Have never been called on it. My buddy does the same shit or seconds the recommendation. Younger engineering team just nods and writes it down.
It's the simple pleasures that are best.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DWR, Chris and ejay
Noice!
Once in a while in a technical exchange meeting or engineering review board I'll slip in, "We should source the casing from prefabricated amulite." or some such shit.

Oh yea - tons of fun to be had in engineering meetings with this. Something failed? Obviously the spurving bearings were sized incorrectly or there was too much side fumbling. Or maybe its the panametric fam. Blah, blah, blah. Always good for a laugh.

I've never understood how that guy in the video could say all that crap with a straight face!