Anyone run Atturo Trail Blade M/T tires?

Fitzpatrick

TJ Enthusiast
Do any of you on here have experience with these atturo trail blade m/t tires I just ordered 5 of them for my Jeep hope their good
AA32AD3F-1E4C-4DC6-9A60-05F4F681F7D5.png

Hadn't heard of them until now. They seem to have mixed (though mostly positive) reviews online though.

Hadn't heard of them until now. They seem to have mixed (though mostly positive) reviews online though.
That’s what I was seeing called discount to order a different set that were out of stock they suggested these said a lot of guys are buying them for Jeep since their cheap and do really well off-road. Usually I buy toyo but their getting to dang expensive anymore plus I can buy 3 of these for the cost of one toyo and just junk them.

Reactions: CarsonTrailduster
That’s wha

That’s what I was seeing called discount to order a different set that were out of stock they suggested these said a lot of guys are buying them for Jeep since their cheap and do really well off-road. Usually I buy toyo but their getting to dang expensive anymore plus I can buy 3 of these for the cost of one toyo and just junk them.

How much do they cost?

I don’t think I would hesistate to give them a try if the price was right!

I’ve heard good things about them. I know they run a little on a narrower side so like a 12.50 actually runs like 11 which is not a bad thing for the Jeeps. Also don’t last as long as the Toyo MTs. I read something like where you may get 55-60k out of a set of toyos you may only get 45-50k out of the atturos. Also some have a hard time balancing but every company has bad tires sometimes. I had one 37” toyo mt that they had to send back because they could not get it balanced.

I’ve heard good things about them. I know they run a little on a narrower side so like a 12.50 actually runs like 11 which is not a bad thing for the Jeeps. Also don’t last as long as the Toyo MTs. I read something like where you may get 55-60k out of a set of toyos you may only get 45-50k out of the atturos. Also some have a hard time balancing but every company has bad tires sometimes. I had one 37” toyo mt that they had to send back because they could not get it balanced.
Hope I don’t have any trouble lowering my Jeep on Saturday and replacing my 35’s so fingers crossed they all balance ok

I sold them through wholesale distribution for several years. Reports from the field were they ran loud on the road, performed reasonably well offroad, took more weight to balance than name brands and wore considerably faster than name brands. Sort of have to expect those concerns based on pricing. Hope you have a positive experience with them.

How did the Atturos hold up?
My experience has been mixed long lasting tread but yes loud hard to balance and one of them was out of round. Great off-road and great in the snow. It’s pretty much a knock off of the Toyo mt. But I will be replacing them as soon as I can to get an a/t that I should have gotten from the start.

My experience has been mixed long lasting tread but yes loud hard to balance and one of them was out of round. Great off-road and great in the snow. It’s pretty much a knock off of the Toyo mt. But I will be replacing them as soon as I can to get an a/t that I should have gotten from the start.
Thanks for the info. They have a good look but I’ve never seen them on a Jeep around here to know how they wore.