Anyone Running 33" Pizza Cutters?

My son, you badly speak.​

Anyone Running 33" Pizza Cutters?​

NEWBIE (2017_11_20 00_38_12 UTC).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Irun
33 x 10.5 Genral Grabber X3 on ravines. I love the look of the tire with the lettering on the sidewall and have no complaints on the performance of the tire. They are a little heavy fwiw.
View attachment 303874
How's the road noise on those? I'm currently running the Grabber ATX with no complaints, but considering going to these the next time around.

My son, you badly speak.​

Anyone Running 33" Pizza Cutters?​

View attachment 303878
Not me Boogieman. Had a well built XJ for years and was very active on the JF, Naxja, and Pirate sites. After 270k the 4.0L finally gave up and the rust took care of everything else. Had kids and took a break for a while. Found a TJ and now I'm back for a father/son project.

Learning the intricacies of the TJ and also finding that alot of the products (like pizza cutters) have disappeared or changed/evolved over the past ten years. Getting back up to speed.

Reactions: SvtLdr
33 x 10.5 KO2s with a 4" lift. 15 x 3.75. All installed by the PO. Original 3.07 gearing...going Super 30/35...locker is backordered 2 months. Here's some YouTube videos if you want to see them in deep snow on logging roads.
Videos remind me of why I hate the wet, heavy Oregon snow. I was up in about 12" a few weeks back on the coast and it was fresh, and still miserable!

In bias ply tire days it was stuff like the 7.5x15 or 7.5x16 or the king of pizza cutting the 34x9x16 TSL https://www.vividracing.com/-p-1517...PvF5NLhLveT9_Dk34iJ--u1czgpgXa9AaAgWCEALw_wcB.
That's my point, asking for pizza cutters and specifying 33x10.5 doesn't make any sense.

Videos remind me of why I hate the wet, heavy Oregon snow. I was up in about 12" a few weeks back on the coast and it was fresh, and still miserable!

That's my point, asking for pizza cutters and specifying 33x10.5 doesn't make any sense.
Pizza cutters don't really exist anymore aside from a few outliers that aren't exactly street friendly. I'm pretty sure the audience knows I'm looking narrow and tall(ish) tires.....not some bias ply's that came off somebody's tractor.

This thread summed things up. BFG K02's in 33x10.5 are about it unless I want to go load range E.

Thanks for the help everyone! I've been out of the game for 12 years and alot of things (like even taller/skinnier tires) have gone extinct! I'll probably go for the BFG K02's in 33x10.5r15.

Pizza cutters don't really exist anymore aside from a few outliers that aren't exactly street friendly. I'm pretty sure the audience knows I'm looking narrow and tall(ish) tires.....not some bias ply's that came off somebody's tractor.

This thread summed things up. BFG K02's in 33x10.5 are about it unless I want to go load range E.

Thanks for the help everyone! I've been out of the game for 12 years and alot of things (like even taller/skinnier tires) have gone extinct! I'll probably go for the BFG K02's in 33x10.5r15.
Keep in mind, the Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac is also an excellent choice and available to fit your criteria also.

Edit: Looks like the Duratrac is only available in the wider 12.5" size.:(

Last edited:
Keep in mind, the Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac is also an excellent choice and available to fit your criteria also.
I love the Duratrac's! But it doesn't look like they come in the tall/skinny flavor. Some 33x12.5's load C and some metric equivalents, but all Load range D or E.

I love the Duratrac's! But it doesn't look like they come in the tall/skinny flavor. Some 33x12.5's load C and some metric equivalents, but all Load range D or E.
Yeah, I see that now. Not sure what I was thinking? That's a bummer though.

I still wouldn't consider 10" a pizza cutter, but there is a KM3 available in 32X10R15. It's marketed as a UTV tire, but has a Q speed rating.

I still wouldn't consider 10" a pizza cutter, but there is a KM3 available in 32X10R15. It's marketed as a UTV tire, but has a Q speed rating.

Saw that KM3 in 32x10x15 but Costco wouldn't sell them for road use. What is the difference between a car and UTV tire that wouldn't let them work safely on an LJ for street/off road???

Saw that KM3 in 32x10x15 but Costco wouldn't sell them for road use. What is the difference between a car and UTV tire that wouldn't let them work safely on an LJ for street/off road???
Speed ratings or weight ratings maybe.

I almost got UTV tires for my old TJ a few years back, 32x10x15. The load rating was 2000lbs, so where my wheels. And the speed rating was 99mph, which is a tall order to a TJ. I convinced myself it was safe and OK. Also the tires were cheaper and much lighter…

I think there is potential here.