Anyone running white wheels?

TheReV

Anyone running White wheels? All I'm finding are the old school wagon wheels. I'm want some white rims but with holes instead of triangles. Any pics other than what's on the web?? Any advice..

I want 15x10 for the older mudder look or 15x8 with a good offset.. I like to have them "stick out"

I know I'm gonna hear that I don't want them that wide.. Won't hold a bead... Will rub.. ect.. but I'm ok with all that as I play in really soft sand and washes.. never rocks.

Any and all help will be great!!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I can't find much on the internet other than this:

642d_3-1.jpg

pacer_wheels03_720.jpg

I suppose most people avoid white on a Jeep due to how hard it is to keep clean!

Agreed.. but growing up with my dad and his old scout.. always seeing White wagon wheels.. and being that mines white.. only fitting that the snowman gets White shoes also..

It pulls at my heart strings.. and I really want some with round holes to match the headlights...lol.. But I can only find 15x8 with 3.75bs. not sure if it's going to stick out as much as I want

e038e721945353f257bb925bd336a5f2.jpg

Well, you could alway find whatever wheel you want and have them powder coated, right?

If you can find a wheel you like you can probably get them powder coated to any colour you like... out here its about $100US per wheel.

I thought about that... However turning a 75$ wheel into a 175$ wheel that is a custom and will get messed up and more expensive to replace because of the powder coating.. I'm trying to go with the theme of happy but on a budget.. Both now and for long term.. just trying to plan ahead

I thought about that... However turning a 75$ wheel into a 175$ wheel that is a custom and will get messed up and more expensive to replace because of the powder coating.. I'm trying to go with the theme of happy but on a budget.. Both now and for long term.. just trying to plan ahead

I was guessing the price over there...its expensive here in NZ it might be cheaper in the US..Powder coating is pretty strong they do bumpers with that treatment.

Reactions: TheReV
Love white wheels and yeah they are a pita to keep white, but man they look good. I had white wagon wheel on my ZUK and it was awesome. Powdercoat job was $50/per wheel and I just used the stock wheels that came with it at the time. No regrets.

I will have to research that part.. might be a worth while endeavor

I've had a number of wheels powder coated. Runs me $50 a wheel, unless it's a metallic that needs a clear over the base color. Then it's $100 a wheel. That's in Washington state...

Reactions: TheReV