WTB: Anyone selling stock wheels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4.0_daniel_

Is anyone selling stock TJ wheels? Doesn't really matter what style it is, just like the look of the stock wheels. If you do let me see and I'll throw you an offer!

Check your local CL and FB Marketplace. I see Canyons fairly often around here.

I have a set of Colombia edition wheels, they’re also called Ecco in Graphite paint with machined rim. Very sharp. I have 6 of them, with low mileage 31x10.50r15 BFG KO2 tires, 2 of the 6 have never touched the ground. 1 of the 6 wheels is brand new from Mopar, it was old stock I won on eBay, so it have a spare spare, ha!

B6038139-AC8F-40A3-9E69-D1161EADBB1E.jpeg

Reactions: JMT
Ecco

EccoWheel.jpg

* 15x7 aluminum
* 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern
* Backspacing = 5.5"
* Offset = +38 mm

Ecco

EccoWheel.jpg

* 15x7 aluminum
* 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern
* Backspacing = 5.5"
* Offset = +38 mm

That is correct. Since I posted this, I’m second guessing, they look so good and I’ll be going 33x10.50 tires, and these wheels would be perfect … can’t beat OEM quality, these stupid things are actually Italian , made in Italy. Only other wheel I’d love are the alcoa wheels, old fashioned but I dig ‘em.

Was going to say they looked good on your Jeep. Note 7 inches wide, not more normal 8, but OK for 10.5 tires evidently. D

Yea, Jeep was inconsistent on 7 or 8” wide wheels … 31 or 33 x 10.5 would be perfect. Or even 32x11.50 tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.