Washington Anyone up for Walker Valley on Sunday 9/6?

Geez! Spring now!? Are you removing more parts than you're installing!?

Nope just getting cold over here already so not sure how much longer I'll be able to work on it. Thought I would be farther along by now too.

W
I want to go. When, where?
Walker is where I've been trying to go. Should be able to find some peeps one of these weekends before deer season starts.

W

Walker is where I've been trying to go. Should be able to find some peeps one of these weekends before deer season starts.
Let me know when. It’s a 5.5 hr drive for me, but I’m due for wheelin somewhere new, and visiting the W side of WA.

Reactions: B00mb00m
Let me know when. It’s a 5.5 hr drive for me, but I’m due for wheelin somewhere new, and visiting the W side of WA.
Right on, I'll let you know. Don't know if walker is worthy of a 5.5 hour drive but it's a nice local spot. Do you trailer?

Right on, I'll let you know. Don't know if walker is worthy of a 5.5 hour drive but it's a nice local spot. Do you trailer?
No, I don’t trailer, but I’m thinking of pulling a teardrop trailer to sleep in! I doubt I’ll have the air lift set up by that time. Too much work and too many projects!

I watched some videos of Walker. Has some interesting looking sections. Also looked at Elbe and Reiter. Interested in all 3. Deep rutted trails may be too much for my 33’s. IH8MUD too. 🤣 I guess that’s inevitable on the W side!

No, I don’t trailer, but I’m thinking of pulling a teardrop trailer to sleep in! I doubt I’ll have the air lift set up by that time. Too much work and too many projects!

I watched some videos of Walker. Has some interesting looking sections. Also looked at Elbe and Reiter. Interested in all 3. Deep rutted trails may be too much for my 33’s. IH8MUD too. 🤣 I guess that’s inevitable on the W side!
I'll trailer the 30 minutes to walker hahahah.

• Haha
Reactions: JMT

You're putting air bags in your TJ?

33's you can do lots at Walker, Reiter prolly just have to be wise about trail choice. I've only been there twice cool place, its all like engineered trails so not as kind of typical for west side stuff like huge deep ruts and mud.

You're putting air bags in your TJ?

33's you can do lots at Walker, Reiter prolly just have to be wise about trail choice. I've only been there twice cool place, its all like engineered trails so not as kind of typical for west side stuff like huge deep ruts and mud.
I'm thinking of adding something like this, just for when I tow the teardrop. It's 1975# dry. I want to be able to tow it relatively level.

https://www.airliftcompany.com/shop/81560/
I think it would be relatively painless to remove/install the bags when I need them.

Weather looks good for Walker this weekend... Any takers?

Weather looks good for Walker this weekend... Any takers?
What day in particular? I definitely can't do Sunday. Friday or Saturday I MAY be able to get over.

I'm braving the rain and lightning to wheel at walker finally!! Timber tamers club is having a little outing.

Reactions: Mumblewood and JMT