Anyone use Seafoam?

Seriously? I think we both have better things to do than this. I had a bad experience with the ethanol in the gas. Obviously you haven't. My point was the seafoam has been added to every tank of fuel and weather real or just luck I haven't had the same problem since. 🍺
Two issues:
1. it's a Sea Foam thread that you chose to bash ethanol in. Obviously I've got a vested interest in dispelling misinformation regarding ethanol use and effects.
2. You stated you use Sea Foam to make up for the lack of lead in the fuel. I actually burned the valves up in a tractor running a grain auger using unleaded fuel. I was advised to use a lead substitute in the future. I thought I should inform you so you wouldn't burn up your valves.

Apparently that part was missed.

Then you turned it into a personal assault...grow up, mommies basement, take a week to reply, and on.

I'm 55 years old. My mom has a crawl space. The house is rented and she's in a nursing home.

Perhaps I should have posted my age so I have more street cred?

And yes I do believe we both probably have better things to do!

However, I will continue to try and dispel misinformation when I see it.

Again 3 issues.
1) I never said Seafoam for lead. You brought up lead.
2) Ethanol brought up to show that after I added the Seafoam the other machines did not have the same leaks. Seafoam to prevent ethanol issues.
3) you started this spat. Claiming I am a stupe for "big oil". You started it. I said only what I add and why. After you start names. After you provoke response.
Good bye.

Running 100LL is fine as long as you mix it with regular fuel. If you run it straight in a full tank you will eventually burn up your catalytic converter depending on how often you do that. I've run it straight in a motorcycle, lawn mower, weed eater & blower (2-cycle mix).. but only mixed with regular fuel in my jeep and pickup.

100LL is also an excellent degreaser. Evaporates as quickly as pure alcohol.

Again 3 issues.
1) I never said Seafoam for lead. You brought up lead.
2) Ethanol brought up to show that after I added the Seafoam the other machines did not have the same leaks. Seafoam to prevent ethanol issues.
3) you started this spat. Claiming I am a stupe for "big oil". You started it. I said only what I add and why. After you start names. After you provoke response.
Good bye.
You're right I suggested the lead substitute to save your valves.

Just a refresher here is what i posted that started you down the tirade road:

"Loving it!
Big oil has done an excellent job "educating" the consumer!"

Just stating the facts.

You turned it into a personal attack.

I'm only on this forum to share what I've learned and learn from others. Not once has any other poster devolved the discussion down to the level of personal attack that you have.

Seriously I wish you the best in dealing with your anger issues.

Dear farmer Greg, YOU called ME out, as you admit. Perhaps you are used to being a Troll, perhaps not. If I put something down and am wrong I will admit a mistake and own up to it. If I read someone's response and dot like it I dont feel the need to try and crap on them. I'm an adult. I just continue on without trying to crap on them. Hell, I know people that think "The Big Labowski" is a great film. So what. No need for me to crap on them for that. But then I wasnt raised a bully. People that think they can hide behind a keyboard and crap on other people are the worst kind of bully. You have your opinion, if I dont agree with it so what? If you feel the need to crap on someone for answering a person's question then find someone else. I WILL come back.

All I know about old Farmalls is that my '51 Farmall Cub has run fine for years on pump unleaded. Those old flathead engines don't make enough compression to need the lead.

Dear farmer Greg, YOU called ME out, as you admit. Perhaps you are used to being a Troll, perhaps not. If I put something down and am wrong I will admit a mistake and own up to it. If I read someone's response and dot like it I dont feel the need to try and crap on them. I'm an adult. I just continue on without trying to crap on them. Hell, I know people that think "The Big Labowski" is a great film. So what. No need for me to crap on them for that. But then I wasnt raised a bully. People that think they can hide behind a keyboard and crap on other people are the worst kind of bully. You have your opinion, if I dont agree with it so what? If you feel the need to crap on someone for answering a person's question then find someone else. I WILL come back.
Hehe...55 year old internet troll, living in my mothers basement, hiding behind a keyboard. Like I say the gems just keep coming.

You obviously can't help yourself. Perhaps an adult literacy program would benefit you? Go back and re-read your insults and responses to me.

PM me your phone # I'll call you and we can both stop "hiding behind the keyboard"

You have a NEED to get that final word in, so have at it.....over and out from me on this thread.

All I know about old Farmalls is that my '51 Farmall Cub has run fine for years on pump unleaded. Those old flathead engines don't make enough compression to need the lead.
When I burned the valves on my vintage tractor...It was a MM R model running an auger on corn for days and at max power. Ended up doing new seats and valves on it and repaint/restore. Got a bigger auger so it got retired.

This fella loves Seafoam...

When I burned the valves on my vintage tractor...It was a MM R model running an auger on corn for days and at max power. Ended up doing new seats and valves on it and repaint/restore. Got a bigger auger so it got retired.

The Cub doesn't see much use other that to pull a trailer, blade snow off the driveway or haul tools and stuff around the place on a carry rack. I built a 3 point hitch for it that works great, but Cubs are limited to about a 400lb lift and the pto runs at engine speed so anything I attach to it has to keep that in mind. Mostly, besides the cool factor, it's like a slow atv for me.

All the actual Cub attachments I find for it are either missing pieces or for sale with another Cub attached to it.