Texas Anyone want to help me look over an LJ in San Antonio on Saturday, Nov 23rd?

thomat65

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I'll be flying down to San Antonio this Saturday (Nov 23rd) to meet the seller of an '04 LJ. I'm new to Jeeps--anyone available in the area to help me look it over? I'm guessing we'll be meeting mid morning but the schedule is flexible. I just have to be back on the departing plane at 6:30PM.

Thanks!

I'd like to help, but I'm going to be out of town Saturday.

There is a thread on here someplace that talks about what to look for when buying a TJ. I wish I had seen it before I got mine.

Be sure to crawl underneath to look for oil leaks and take it up to highway speeds on the test drive to check for a wobble.

Good luck and hopefully someone from SA can meet you. Let us know what happens.

Reactions: thomat65
I'd like to help, but I'm going to be out of town Saturday.

There is a thread on here someplace that talks about what to look for when buying a TJ. I wish I had seen it before I got mine.

Be sure to crawl underneath to look for oil leaks and take it up to highway speeds on the test drive to check for a wobble.

Good luck and hopefully someone from SA can meet you. Let us know what happens.

Thanks for the desire to help!

Yes that thread was really helpful. I'll be bringing a scope with me to look inside the frame, although based on the pictures I've seen I expect to find no issues there. It does have other issues that I know about going into it, so I'll just have to make sure there aren't any major surprises.