Anyone watch the latest episode of Grand Tour where they go to China?

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I have to say, I'm literally blown away.

The infrastructure they have going on there in China far surpasses anything we have here in the U.S. Seeing those highways going through that sort of terrain... it's just unreal. It's like they don't even care if there is mountains, forests, lakes, etc... they'll simply go right over it or through it.

And what did Clarkson say... they are building 6000 new road projects every single year!?

Seeing the video of some of those brides, motorways, etc., it's just really, really damn impressive what China has become. No wonder they are surpassing the U.S.

And here I was thinking how low the rent must be on the building that the train goes through. :ROFLMAO:

That flamethrower drone is quite terrifying as well. I hope it's use stays civilian.

That flamethrower drone is quite terrifying as well. I hope it's use stays civilian.

I was most impressed by all those motorways. Literally, highways and roads going through places that would be a royal pain in the ass to build them in. That 24 mile bridge across water?

One of these days when our kids are older, I'd really like to take a trip to China.

Reactions: Alex01