April 2020 Ride of the Month Contest

Photo contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some great competition in here. I wish some of you guys mentioned the locations in your pictures!

This...🤣 Make sure and turn up the volume. That’s my wife giving commentary. She had been in the Jeep, but she crawled out on my side. She was, shall we say, very afraid.

Hahaha! If you shut off the video and just listen to the audio; this is what I imagine is going on in my wife's head every time we...

Hahaha! If you shut off the video and just listen to the audio; this is what I imagine is going on in my wife's head every time we...
Likewise. Now we know where she got it. 🤣

@Chris Can we have a "special" ROTM for those of us with photo-challenged scenery? PNW and West not eligible. If not, I'm boycotting and not submitting any photos until 2021 TJ Fest. 😑

@Chris Can we have a "special" ROTM for those of us with photo-challenged scenery? PNW and West not eligible. If not, I'm boycotting and not submitting any photos until 2021 TJ Fest. 😑

You need to head out to a nice wheat field in fall with a photogenic, run down, old red barn in the distance. Do this during sunset and make sure you have the right lens, and I think you could take an epic picture.

I know I could take some amazing photos even with the different scenery ;)

Some great competition in here. I wish some of you guys mentioned the locations in your pictures!
I do not know what part of Ohio your in but if you are close to Holmes County there would be some amazing opportunities for some really cool pictures.

You need to head out to a nice wheat field in fall with a photogenic, run down, old red barn in the distance. Do this during sunset and make sure you have the right lens, and I think you could take an epic picture.

Too lazy for all that. I'm lucky anything gets done on my rig. All efforts need to be focused there so I can make it to TJ Fest by 2021.

I do not know what part of Ohio your in but if you are close to Holmes County there would be some amazing opportunities for some really cool pictures.
Have quarantine shock syndrome and am restricting my own travel.

Find some ducks.....always a winner 🦆 lol
(see below)
Ohio ducks are aggressive and dangerous.

• Haha
Reactions: Kiwi TJ and Chris

Just watched Ronny Dahl's video "Vehicle Photography Tips" on youtube. Lots of great tips in there.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and Chris
IMG_20191020_113210.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.