April Phools 2022 - Chinaman Gulch

Is this the new meme?

1649131147663.png

Great video.

I'm pretty amazed how much damage the Jeep sustained from that roll+flop. Glad you sustained no injuries.

Looking forward to see what you decide to do going forward - rebuild or new Jeep build, will be interesting either way.

man that happened so quick. i watched it 10x trying to find the why.
almost looks like that driver side rear wheel was drooped a bit and the passenger side had all the grip on the high side.

almost looks like that driver side rear wheel was drooped a bit and the passenger side had all the grip on the high side.

In the video, that area looks fairly flat but it's not. Right where the rock is it's steep. I knew the front was really light, but as they say, "missed it by that much".

In the video, that area looks fairly flat but it's not. Right where the rock is it's steep. I knew the front was really light, but as they say, "missed it by that much".
It was a pretty good incline. The reason I couldn't just leap out of the Jeep when you rolled was because I needed to make sure it was steered into the bank, in gear and the parking brake was on.

Tractor is the first reason, second is left rear in a hole combined with right rear climbing fast.