Colorado April Phoolz! April 2, 2022

bad news for you, @hosejockey61, good news for the rest of us who get to watch the footage of the flop and the rebuild of V.2 on the BFH Garage channel...pitter patter...
b2130bc5a385bce53281f8891c62b7c69e673ba7&rid=giphy.gif

That one is long gone. There's another one there right now. I didn't even think about that as an option. The problem is, my rig is so beat up anyway I'm thinking of starting fresh.
Time to invest in a tubing bender and front half that thing. Make a TJ buggy. 😉

Reactions: hosejockey61
Best thing I ever did was get a trailer. Worst thing I ever did was get a trailer. The fun factor went way up, but the damage to my jeep also went way up after I knew I didn't have to drive it home. I do enjoy the fun factor!!

Best thing I ever did was get a trailer. Worst thing I ever did was get a trailer. The fun factor went way up, but the damage to my jeep also went way up after I knew I didn't have to drive it home. I do enjoy the fun factor!!
That is exactly right. I keep telling people if I knew I had to drive it home I wouldn't be doing silly shit like that....maybe

if your gonna rebuild .........in addition to marketplace facebook has a group called "rock crawler flea market" been seein lots of jeep axles lately. you have to join and wait for admission but there is no fee.

pair of rubi axles with lockers 4.88 popped up today.

if your gonna rebuild .........in addition to marketplace facebook has a group called "rock crawler flea market" been seein lots of jeep axles lately. you have to join and wait for admission but there is no fee.

pair of rubi axles with lockers 4.88 popped up today.
My goal at this point is to get a new TJ. I would like to get a Rubi so I can sell the axles and transfer case to offset some of the costs. I'm all over the parts pages.

• Haha
Reactions: SvtLdr