Colorado April Phoolz Buena Vista April 3, 2021

just arrived in Ft. Collins, 1200 miles later...saw a single car hit the soft stuff and roll 4-5x's side over side, looked ugly and in the opposite direction I was going, saw the remnants of a burned out tractor/trailer on the side of the highway getting cleaned up and saw a semi somehow lose it in the soft stuff which caused him to jack knife. All in Wyoming. Pretty windy so probably a contributing factor...see you in Morrison tomorrow at 7am...

just arrived in Ft. Collins, 1200 miles later...saw a single car hit the soft stuff and roll 4-5x's side over side, looked ugly and in the opposite direction I was going, saw the remnants of a burned out tractor/trailer on the side of the highway getting cleaned up and saw a semi somehow lose it in the soft stuff which caused him to jack knife. All in Wyoming. Pretty windy so probably a contributing factor...see you in Morrison tomorrow at 7am...
Just another day along I80 and I25. The wind there is no joke. They knew exactly where to put the state line...I dont miss it at all.

• Haha
Reactions: jjvw and rasband
Do not make fun of my shiny tires. I had an accident!
20210402_165516.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Alex01
Great pics, great day! I want to thank each and every one of you for showing Morgan and I such a beautiful trail and hosting us! The only picture she took...
IMG_3596.JPG

Reactions: Vasq and tworley