California ARB rear bumper and tire carrier for TJ/LJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nautadoc

Price
Hello, Everyone;

I have an ARB rear bumper and swing-out tire carrier for sale. It has the frame tie ins and 99% of the hardware to put it on. It is rather beefy. No damage, minor surface rust. Also can be found on San Diego Craigslist. Thanks for looking.

Jeep parts and bike 039.JPG

Jeep parts and bike 044.JPG

Jeep parts and bike 045.JPG

Jeep parts and bike 046.JPG

Jeep parts and bike 047.JPG

Jeep parts and bike 048.JPG

Jeep parts and bike 042.JPG

Jeep parts and bike 040.JPG

Happy Sunday!!

I can if you are willing to pay for freight due to weight and the bulk. The lowest UPS quote I got shipping to Seattle by your location seems to be around 500. I don't know if that would be worth it for you.

What about sending on a bus? I had some half doors years ago shipped on a bus for pretty cheap....

I looked at Greyhound but could not get to a shipping calculator. I will call them tomorrow and see if I can get some info.

What about sending on a bus? I had some half doors years ago shipped on a bus for pretty cheap....
I called Greyhound and they do not ship items over 100 pounds. The tire carrier is 118 pounds and the bumper itself is 162 pounds.

I called Amtrak and they also won't ship it due to size and weight.

Aaahhh bummer...I do have an uncle in San Diego....I was also planning a trip there next summer....hmmmmm...I wonder if anyone on the forum is travelling up to Blaine or Spokane Washington from San Diego anytime soon ;)

Aaahhh bummer...I do have an uncle in San Diego....I was also planning a trip there next summer....hmmmmm...I wonder if anyone on the forum is travelling up to Blaine or Spokane Washington from San Diego anytime soon ;)
Yes, shipping will be prohibitive. Even Quadratec charges $200 for shipping on this bumper combo and they get stellar deals on shipping.....giving free shipping on over certain amount of purchases.

How about I flow someone 150 bucks that's travelling to Spokane or Bellingham washington...I'll even throw in some ketchup chips only available in canada....

Is this bumper assembly still available? .... been some radio silence on this thread for a few months!

Would also need your help coordinating shipping to 28217.

PM me please and let me know. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.