Arctic TJ

ArticTJ

I am going to start my build list on this Jeep. Make sure to follow the Instagram with more pictures and all the good stuff.

To start off here is a simple list of mods:
4-inch lift
Metal Cloak High Arch Fenders
35 inch tires

Here is one more to come

25507640_10211012447770744_1612219806397766289_n.jpg

Long-time no see. Sorry about that, but hopefully I can be more involved. Since I last posted on here a good amount has changed on the Jeep.

To start: I have a new front bumper from JCR Offroad. This is now paired with a set of Black Oak LED floodlights, and Morimoto LED Headlights. I also got a sweet deal on the Rugged Ridge hood latches also. Here is the new front end look. You can also see the CavFab HD Steering I have installed a while back also.

Another thing that was added and needed was my Mickey Thompson's 35/12.5R15 MTZP3's, that's a mouth full. So far with just shy of 3,000 miles on them, I have loved them and have not had any issues with them on the road or off-road.

DSC_0263_edited2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: billiebob and Chris
First picture doesn't work! It's looking good though, that's for sure.

I just finished up this shelf I built for the back of the Jeep also. I attend to use it for storage underneath leaving me the top half for coolers or more storage. The best thing about this is I can remove it if I need to, and put the back seat back in. Here is a link for a short video talking about the shelf.
IMG_0281.PNG
IMG_0282.PNG

First picture doesn't work! It's looking good though, that's for sure.

Thank you. I have a decent amount to do to it still and trying to take pictures or videos so others can see the progress. Also hopefully this inspires others as I have been.

Reactions: Chris
To poke a little fun, but this is an Arctic TJ, is that why you left out the first c?

just kidding, have fun with your build

View attachment 136196

Being completely honest with you. I was going off the Jeep Called Yeti and was going to go with Yeti TJ. However, I did not want to copy him too much and thought about doing Rtic Tj. I ended up with doing Artic TJ in class one day and just ran with it. Might change the name to the proper way, but also you are the only one to say something about it.

Some might know but others might not know.

If you are looking for a serpentine belt for your 1997( I assume it fits all TJs) at O'Reilly's without AC. They have a couple of different options for you to pick from. One is Part#K060775 which s 78-1/16 inches and the other (GET THIS ONE) is part #K060790 which is 79-7/16 inches. I tried and tried to get the other one on, but had no luck with it at all. Both said they will fit and has a price difference of about $5 also, but the K060775 will not fit the Jeeps

Reactions: TJ Starting
So here is a couple of things:

1) Changed the name to Arctic Tj

2) I had a lot of free time recently, Corona Time, and got a lot done with the Jeep. I finished the paracord wrap on the steering wheel.
IMG_0671.jpg

3) Also made the license plate bend around the corner
60719407012__8ED56468-7DC0-43FC-8160-5408C0A95C37.JPG

Reactions: IPerkWVU and Chris
I like how your utilizing that magnet tray. I’m literary sitting in the garage holding the screws as my son changes out the headlights

Best thing when working on the Jeep. If I don’t keep it in the Jeep then I forget about it and don’t use it.

Please, post them here, not everyone does Instagram or FB. Thx for your consideration
-•|||||•-👋🏿

I will try to post more pictures soon. Is there anything you want to see on it particularly? I am working on the front end now by adding a winch currently.

Well here's the front end as today. Finally got the bumper with good mounting tabs for the D-Rings, and got the winch on also. I also put on the windshield spotlights.
DSC_0335_edited.jpg