1998 Sahara found in Boston 61,000

I liked my 98 Sahara sooo much I decided to buy another 98 Wrangler SE to become my daily for around Boston and my winter beater to keep the salt off my rigs. So many stop signs, traffic lights and traffic I never really drive over 45mph anyway. Hoping that 120 hp 3 speed auto can handle the 6 miles a day commute I drive.
View attachment 80441

Some quick details, 1998 Wrangler SE, 77,000 original miles, 2.5 inline four automatic, clean body, no dents, sratches or rust eating through, solid frame, full doors, hard top, brand new soft top, neoprene seat covers, all weather floor mats, headlights, appears to have only been street driven. At $1200 I couldn't resist.
View attachment 80442
Congrats on the new Sahara. it looks great. Any plans to prep it for all the salt it's gonna see?

The old Sahara is ready for summer again. Added some YJ half doors and took off the hardtop.View attachment 95356
and my second TJ daily driver SE is fixed up and reliable now. Been driving it everyday for the last month after replacing a few things and going through everything. Total investment is around $1700.00
View attachment 95357
What rock sliders are on your Sahara? They look similar to Warn rock sliders.

Both of my 1998 TJs are gone, The SE is sold and in Nantucket. My 98 sahara was traded plus $2000 cash for this 2005 LJR with a manual tranny and clean frame. Higher miles at 160k but its a 3rd vehicle and a new project for me. View attachment 133329View attachment 133328
View attachment 133330
driving this LJR it feels like a tank compared to my TJ. Excited to for some trips this summer after getting it sorted.
Excited to see what direction you take it.

Reactions: Ardenlonewolf