1998 Sahara found in Boston 61,000

that's awesome & best color Jeep, I looked for one but had no luck, the one I found was also a Sahara but the rust factor killed the deal (already had a frame repair & the fenders were rusted through, probably was everywhere else too). Best of luck with it & welcome to the east coast

Reactions: Ardenlonewolf
Nice Jeep! Looks nice and clean, and I love the KO2's on there now. Not too much wheeling going on in MA but you are close to NH being in the north shore. I used to live in New Bedford a while back and you could bring your Jeep out to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket Islands and play in the sand dunes on the beaches.

Whats up with the OR plates btw? Is that where you found the Jeep and drove it to the east coast?

Wow very nice! The OD green jerry can and mount setup looks awesome. What's the capacity of that can?

The KO2's look killer with the white letters out. :thumbsup:

Welcome, and thank you for your service!

Installed a 2.5 Rough country lift, I know, I know... many bad reviews but with 8 motorcycles and a new dodge power wagon I never really planned on going full hardcore money pit with this wrangler. I put 500 miles on it last weekend going up to Maine and don't mind the ride.
DSC01357.JPG
DSC01358.JPG
DSC01370.JPG

Last edited: