Are Sahara fender flares available anywhere?

J

Jeff Begrer

So far the closest thing I've found are Rubicon flares. They are the right width, 4.25", but only come in textured and unpaintable plastic. I need only the front DS but I'd buy a new set if it was the only way to get them. So far I've had two well known aftermarket suppliers try to tell me that their 3.25" textured flares were exactly what I needed. I even have one here waiting for a return label.
Other than the possibility of finding a take-off on Ebay does anyone sell the proper original type flare for my Sahara? They need to be 4.25" and paintable. I didn't think this would be so hard to find.
Thanks

Jeff

@Jeff Begrer, these are what you want: Jeep Wrangler Sahara / Rubicon OE Factory Fender Flare Set

Those are the OE Rubicon / Sahara fender flares (which stick out 1" wider than the standard flares). They were factory on all Rubicon and Sahara models, the only difference is they came painted to match the vehicle on the Sahara models.

I ordered this exact same set to replace the faded stock flares on my 2005 Rubicon. These ones are non-textured (just like factory since they are a factory part) and they are EASILY paintable if you scuff them up with a grey scotch brite pad (or similar). Not kidding either, very, very easy to paint if you want to.

Anyways, order those ones. 100% OE Mopar parts, great deal on all 4 of them, and got here super quick when I ordered them.

Reactions: chile
So far the closest thing I've found are Rubicon flares. They are the right width, 4.25", but only come in textured and unpaintable plastic. I need only the front DS but I'd buy a new set if it was the only way to get them. So far I've had two well known aftermarket suppliers try to tell me that their 3.25" textured flares were exactly what I needed. I even have one here waiting for a return label.
Other than the possibility of finding a take-off on Ebay does anyone sell the proper original type flare for my Sahara? They need to be 4.25" and paintable. I didn't think this would be so hard to find.
Thanks

Jeff
I don't know if this is the appropriate forum but I'll have all 4 Sahara fender flares available in about a week after I replace my 2015 Silver with matte black.

@Jeff Begrer, these are what you want: Jeep Wrangler Sahara / Rubicon OE Factory Fender Flare Set

Those are the OE Rubicon / Sahara fender flares (which stick out 1" wider than the standard flares). They were factory on all Rubicon and Sahara models, the only difference is they came painted to match the vehicle on the Sahara models.

I ordered this exact same set to replace the faded stock flares on my 2005 Rubicon. These ones are non-textured (just like factory since they are a factory part) and they are EASILY paintable if you scuff them up with a grey scotch brite pad (or similar). Not kidding either, very, very easy to paint if you want to.

Anyways, order those ones. 100% OE Mopar parts, great deal on all 4 of them, and got here super quick when I ordered them.
The link shows that they are not available.