Are Spicer Ball Joints In Stock Anywhere?

I ordered mine on Wednesday through Amazon by Drivetrain America. Shows to be delivered by 8pm today. However we have had some UPS delays lately so I wont be surprised if I don't get them until tomorrow. They still show to have them in stock but $10 a set higher than I paid on Wednesday.

I've had good luck with the new Teraflex ball joints but time will tell. I've only had them for about 3,000 miles so a few more years to go before I can tell if the $250 was worth spending.

I've had good luck with the new Teraflex ball joints but time will tell. I've only had them for about 3,000 miles so a few more years to go before I can tell if the $250 was worth spending.
I haven't been a fan of their branded products in many years. I used to like and run their products when they were one of the first to support the then-new TJ but no more.

I haven't been a fan of their branded products in many years. I used to like and run their products when they were one of the first to support the then-new TJ but no more.

Same here. It was my first lift on the TJ when I didn't know better. Their "Johnny Joints" failed quickly and the only thing left are the springs which have held up really well. I thought I would give their Ball Joints a shot because the JK crowd seems to have had some success with them

If you remember let us know how it went. Im not sure if getting the special tool to do it myself or take it to a shop.

I ordered the adapters for it - already have the ball joint press contraption. It'll be fine, just have to find the time.. Changing them is a very straight forward job, there are some great writeups on here already.

Reactions: Jramos013
I got a tracking number from Northridge. It seems like the availability crunch is past for the time being. At the time of the order I was informed that they would drop ship directly from the manufacturer.

My local shop couldn't source them anywhere so they told me my only option was Terflex adj joints which I was not happy about.

I just received mine. Are all spicers “new” ball joints rebuilt one?

D2CA0254-07D7-4F9C-8E1B-B3D55CA19A82.jpeg

My local shop couldn't source them anywhere so they told me my only option was Terflex adj joints which I was not happy about.
Most places have just got stock back in the last couple days so your shop should be able to source them or you can.

I just received mine. Are all spicers “new” ball joints rebuilt one?

View attachment 173826
Dude I noticed the same thing - only on ball joint per box had a sleeve on it. The one that wasn’t had some dinged up threads on it too, luckily I was able to clean it up enough with a thread file.

Reactions: Jramos013
Yea, i mean the feel great, but they look like They were rebuild from removed ones. Either that or the actual parts were all in a box lying around until assembled