Are there any rear bumpers that cover the body lift butt crack?

BlueChip

TJ Enthusiast
Any rear bumpers that cover up the body lift “butt crack”? Looking for basic with receiver and 2 d rings.

Matching front would be a plus. (Want a receiver in front also for cooler and fishing rod rack)

I don’t think it’s a butt crack if it’s horizontal

crack.jpg

Reactions: Chris and BlueChip
Cooler is a great idea! So, have you fabricated already?

I use a receiver mount winch, Snow plow, bike rack, and a vice, in my receiver front and rear.

Reactions: BlueChip
Any rear bumpers that cover up the body lift “butt crack”? Looking for basic with receiver and 2 d rings.

Matching front would be a plus. (Want a receiver in front also for cooler and fishing rod rack)
Look at Rock Hard 4x4 there's have two sets or holes for mounting one std and one for a 1" BL

So I kinda like the 1” between the tub and the bumper. If I drop off a shelf and land on the bumper it has some room to flex before hitting the tub. Am I crazy to look at it like that?

Reactions: Nickgsjeep
So I kinda like the 1” between the tub and the bumper. If I drop off a shelf and land on the bumper it has some room to flex before hitting the tub. Am I crazy to look at it like that?
I don’t know if your crazy 🤷🏻‍♂️ But do you want me to add you to the SoCal run announcements list?

Reactions: Ocho