Are you not entertained?

Great movie, and one of the very few my wife and I agree on its awesomeness.

And, I'm good too with attractive women in Jeep commercials too.

Reactions: IPerkWVU
A bit corny I must say. But now I have to watch the movie gladiator. I’ve never watched it. I hope it’s on Netflix or prime video:)

Reactions: zebra12
So driving a Jeep is as entertaining as watching 6 people being executed by an enslaved political prisioner? I'm not sure how I feel about that. Watching 5 people being disemboweled and dismembered is my limit. Darn, I guess the new Gladiator is just too much fun for me.

So driving a Jeep is as entertaining as watching 6 people being executed by an enslaved political prisioner? I'm not sure how I feel about that. Watching 5 people being disemboweled and dismembered is my limit. Darn, I guess the new Gladiator is just too much fun for me.
It is confusing. It's a bit like playing "I will always love you" or "every breath you take" at a wedding.

A bit corny I must say. But now I have to watch the movie gladiator. I’ve never watched it. I hope it’s on Netflix or prime video:)
oh wow what a great freaking movie. dude i wish i could go back and rewatch movies for the first time.