Arizona Arizona 03/18-03/20

Added to Calendar: 03-18-22, 03-19-22, 03-20-22

Wow times been flying by this past month! Our trip is getting closer we will be getting into the Phoenix area sometime around noon next Friday 03/18. If y’all are planning any trail runs that weekend and wouldn’t mind us tagging along please let me know when and where! Thanks, Bob
@RINC, @DaveC, @Boinked, @starkey480

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC
Wow times been flying by this past month! Our trip is getting closer we will be getting into the Phoenix area sometime around noon next Friday 03/18. If y’all are planning any trail runs that weekend and wouldn’t mind us tagging along please let me know when and where! Thanks, Bob
@RINC, @DaveC, @Boinked, @starkey480

I posted it. Lets try and get a bunch of us going.
https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/list-of-arizona-members-who-like-to-go-off-roading.45756/

Reactions: Bob in Texas
@RINC, thank you for doing that we are really looking forward to this trip. We are capable to do trails mild to wild, but not 24 HOUR CHALLENGE wild 😝. So what ever y’all come up with will be just fine. We can go Saturday or Sunday, and both days if anyone is up for that.

I would be cool with both days. I may have to work that Saturday. The concrete business is picking up. If so then for sure on Sunday.

My rig is locked and geared, I just am still on 31" tyres. We been exploring off of Table Mesa Rd in north Phoenix.

What part of town will y'all be staying?

I would be cool with both days. I may have to work that Saturday. The concrete business is picking up. If so then for sure on Sunday.

My rig is locked and geared, I just am still on 31" tyres. We been exploring off of Table Mesa Rd in north Phoenix.

What part of town will y'all be staying?
Yes sir I’m a retired contractor with 40 years, I know all about Saturday pours 🤠! I’m geared, locked, semi tucked and on 33s. We will be staying in San Tan Valley. Bob

Yes sir I’m a retired contractor with 40 years, I know all about Saturday pours 🤠! I’m geared, locked, semi tucked and on 33s. We will be staying in San Tan Valley. Bob
Dang. You will be in the extreme SE part of the valley. I am in the far SW part. You would be close to Chris out in Florence. They gots a lot of trails over there.

I'm tentatively up for a day of wheeling. My daughter is coming home from college for a few days starting Friday 3/18. I'll have a better idea in the next few days but here are a few out that way.

Elvis, Box Canyon, Montana Mountain, Walnut Canyon/Gila River, Bulldog Canyon

Dang. You will be in the extreme SE part of the valley. I am in the far SW part. You would be close to Chris out in Florence. They gots a lot of trails over there.
Yeah lodging was kinda limited with having a trailer and truck to park. But we are purty mobile folks so it’s not out of the question for us to travel to a trail head. Yeah maybe Chris will have his new rig by then.

Yeah lodging was kinda limited with having a trailer and truck to park. But we are purty mobile folks so it’s not out of the question for us to travel to a trail head. Yeah maybe Chris will have his new rig by then.

We will treat you kindly. I better research some trails out in that part of town. Super @DaveC may know more. I have been on two trails out there. Montana mountain is super scenic and easy. Elvis trail has bypasses and also scenic.

• Love
I’m sure y’all will treat us great, any trails y’all wanna do will be awesome! I’m purty sure a large time will be had by all!🤠

@DaveC and @RINC those trails look great Elvis would be top of the list for sure 😜! I’ve been looking through the AZ trail book and it looks like that area around Florence has a lot of choice trails. I think today will be the day I jerk the top off and get ready for the trip and the desert 🌵 sun! Thanks again for y’all’s help, Bob.

Reactions: JMT and RINC
@DaveC and @RINC those trails look great Elvis would be top of the list for sure 😜! I’ve been looking through the AZ trail book and it looks like that area around Florence has a lot of choice trails. I think today will be the day I jerk the top off and get ready for the trip and the desert 🌵 sun! Thanks again for y’all’s help, Bob.
Jealous

Crap, we spent the last 2 months in Scottsdale. We made many trips to Santan. Actually Mesa/Santan area, for solar stuff, and there is a Grainger's down that way. Unfortunately we will be in the Yuma area all next week at a Diesel RV convention/seminar.
have fun up there. wish we could go with you'all

• Sad
Crap, we spent the last 2 months in Scottsdale. We made many trips to Santan. Actually Mesa/Santan area, for solar stuff, and there is a Grainger's down that way. Unfortunately we will be in the Yuma area all next week at a Diesel RV convention/seminar.
have fun up there. wish we could go with you'all

Well shatt.

Check in here the next time you are in town.
https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/list-of-arizona-members-who-like-to-go-off-roading.45756/
Us AZ peeps just spent the last couple months showing @Farmergreg around the best state in the union.

Reactions: PurpleTJAZ and RINC