Arizona: 2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon, Hard and Soft Top, Inca Gold, 130K Miles, Clean Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnrestrictedPilot

SOLD!
SOLD!

Jeep is in Prescott Arizona and is available for viewing through FaceTime prior to those of you who are out of state and do not want to fly or drive here to see it. People through the forum will get first priority. Only selling because I have to move the end o the year and cannot take multiple vehicles.

$12K 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon that is Inca Gold.
~4x4, 4.0 Bulletproof Inline 6 cyl, Automatic transmission with overdrive
~Adult owned and been in Arizona almost all of its life. Almost no rust and in overall great condition.
~Been stored in garage and not left outside.
~Hard Top, Soft Top, and Bikini Top as pictured below.
~Steel front and rear bumpers with 9500# winch and synthetic line (Pulled out F-350's stuck in mud with ease)
~Custom head unit and professional speaker and amp install behind dash with no exposed wires. Completely waterproof head unit, speakers, amp, and sub
~Drives great and is easy to park with the great turn radius
~Seat Covers

Cons:
Dent in hood
Oil leak behind main seal that is common for every 4.0 Jeep. 500$ fix and if its an issue before sale I will get it done prior to sale and add it to the cost but most of you on here could do it yourself for 100$ in new seals.

IMG_5251.JPG
IMG_1672.JPG
IMG_9632.JPG
IMG_0259.JPG
IMG_2194.JPG
IMG_4335.JPG
IMG_1319.JPG

Pretty much unmolested and a clean canvas for someone to upgrade or keep primarily stock.
I am sure I left something out or left a picture out so please ask and I will go take one and add it to the list.

Last edited:
could you define "almost no rust" just for clarification? If I was in the market I would be sending a check...not my favorite color although I do appreciate the rarity of it and would not hesitate to own one.

Reactions: Chris
could you define "almost no rust" just for clarification? If I was in the market I would be sending a check...not my favorite color although I do appreciate the rarity of it and would not hesitate to own one.

What I mean is that its rust free as much as I can tell. But I don't want to say rust free completely for someone to show up and find a little surface rust somewhere and call me a liar. But I have attached pictures to this reply so you can see the undercarriage. A little dirt here and there but the frame is still black and not rusty.

IMG_5479.JPG
IMG_5908.JPG
IMG_7700.JPG

Reactions: Chris
That’s a great price! Surprised someone hasn’t grabbed it yet. I’d recommend posting it on Craigslist and CarGurus if you haven’t already. GLWS.

I like the color, i'd be all over it if I hadn't spent so much money on mine this past summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.