Arizona Arizona Paint Shops?

Ericshere03

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Anyone know of a good paint shop in AZ? I need a pair of half doors paint matched to my white LJ. All my local companies I went into a major corporate/insurance machines. They only work with insurance and do not do “small” jobs or walk ins …

I was turned away from4 or 5 places. I went to MAACO and they wanted 600 bucks … I asked don’t you do entire cars for that? They responded wit yes but white is the hardest color to paint … and they’re booked for 3 months +

Anyways, general consensus is that no one wants to work unless they’re being overpaid by insurance …

I am tempted to have them done in California at a Chevy dealer I used for my old JK fender flares and half doors. I think I paid $500 for the 4 flares and $600 for the 4 jk half doors … A DEALER !!! IN COMMIEFORNIA !!!!!!

Sanders Paint & Body (E side of Mesa Drive about half way between Baseline/Guadalupe)
1440 W Houston Ave #11
Gilbert
480-632-1430

Had some non-insurance/customer pay work done on my 2005 Sierra 2500 last year. He's independent but ran big shops in a prior life. Excellent work.

Sanders Paint & Body (E side of Mesa Drive about half way between Baseline/Guadalupe)
1440 W Houston Ave #11
Gilbert
480-632-1430

Had some non-insurance/customer pay work done on my 2005 Sierra 2500 last year. He's independent but ran big shops in a prior life. Excellent work.

I may keep my primered hood black by having painted in Hotrod Black.

Reactions: DaveC