Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Arizona Rock Crawling Daily Driver

OP
starkey480

starkey480

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
1FA29B12-03BA-4B2E-896B-10908B0B52F2.jpeg

OP
starkey480

starkey480

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Now going on 24 days of all this cool shit just sitting in my garage, waiting for me to install it. Driving me crazy lol. I typically get it done right away but I’ve only been home 4 days total this month. The good news is that all this travel is because I got my hamstring recovered and can finally travel to pole vault competitions again, which has been awesome. Being injured is one of the reasons I had so much time to work on this Jeep so quickly the last year or so. Next week I should be able to get a more solid start depending on how long it takes me to clean the foam off that yoke 😂

RINC

I Love Me Some Arizona
Supporting Member
A Sunny Place For Shady People. Laveen, AZ
Now going on 24 days of all this cool shit just sitting in my garage, waiting for me to install it. Driving me crazy lol. I typically get it done right away but I’ve only been home 4 days total this month. The good news is that all this travel is because I got my hamstring recovered and can finally travel to pole vault competitions again, which has been awesome. Being injured is one of the reasons I had so much time to work on this Jeep so quickly the last year or so. Next week I should be able to get a more solid start depending on how long it takes me to clean the foam off that yoke 😂

Good thang you feeling better and travelling. You aint missed nuthin the last couple of weekends. Well maybe you missed SuperDaveC the rock crawling monster. :cool:

Reactions: Wildman

zebra12

TJJ78 and TJJ77
Supporting Member
MEK will remove rat/mouse trap glue. I think MEK would remove the foam. You can buy it at Home Depot.