Arizona Rock Crawling Daily Driver

Great! I'm looking forward to hearing how you like it. From what I've read, Dave patterned these off the Nth degree Short Arm Geo Correction and that was supposed to be the bee's knees. I want to install mine SO bad, but I gotta get my jeep back together before my trip. I really want them for the trip, but I don't want to start that project and run out of time...then not have ANY jeep for my trip!
I’m worried I won’t be done in time to leave Friday for Moab. I might have to go Saturday.

World class exhaust fab right here. Cut the end of my tailpipe off and made a hanger out of rebar I had laying around. This will have to make it through Moab until I can make a new exhaust when I get home or more likely take it to an exhaust shop. I just don’t trust that they will make sure it all clears during travel.
7CA571C6-B155-4961-8977-53D640A9FC73.jpeg

World class exhaust fab right here. Cut the end of my tailpipe off and made a hanger out of rebar I had laying around. This will have to make it through Moab until I can make a new exhaust when I get home or more likely take it to an exhaust shop. I just don’t trust that they will make sure it all clears during travel. View attachment 245690
ROFL... Looks a lot like mine.

World class exhaust fab right here. Cut the end of my tailpipe off and made a hanger out of rebar I had laying around. This will have to make it through Moab until I can make a new exhaust when I get home or more likely take it to an exhaust shop. I just don’t trust that they will make sure it all clears during travel. View attachment 245690
Make sure the passenger parking brake cable is zip tied to the upper CA to stay away from the exhaust fumes. The fumes can melt the outer sheath and make for odd parking brake function. Still may happen zip tied. Ask me how I know.

Make sure the passenger parking brake cable is zip tied to the upper CA to stay away from the exhaust fumes. The fumes can melt the outer sheath and make for odd parking brake function. Still may happen zip tied. Ask me how I know.
I deleted my parking brake for now. Flipped my calipers. Thought I was going to be able to get my shocks out further but couldn’t. Need wizard brackets to restore it

I deleted my parking brake for now. Flipped my calipers. Thought I was going to be able to get my shocks out further but couldn’t. Need wizard brackets to restore it
A few people on the marketplace thread offered to pick stuff up at blaines on the way to moab if needed.

Reactions: starkey480
Finally finished the geometry correction and all I can say is holy shit. I could tell pulling out of the driveway it was different. So much body roll is gone. I used to be able to lift a front tire around corners if I went too fast and I could take corners as fast as I wanted to tonight. Plus rebiasing my shocks and moving the lower mounts out made the ride way better as well. My Jeep feels like a Cadillac now. I can’t wait to try it in Moab. Im even excited to make the 8 hour drive in it!

Thank you @David Kishpaugh for all of your help installing this. Dave was such a great resource and never made me feel like an idiot for asking questions. Always willing to share his knowledge and experience.

Some of the perks of geo correction
-rear steer is all gone
- drastically reduced body roll
- tire no longer hits the rear wheel opening at articulation because the travel path is straight up and straight down now (no rear steer)
- track bar has tons of clearance at the tank and crossmember
- don’t even have to remove trackbar to pull springs anymore. No more bind!
-bumpstops line up with the lower perches relocated
- no more bow in the spring with the relocated perches
- no trackbar mount interference when relocating lower perches vs upper
- felt way more stable driving over uneven roads. Felt like I could let go of the steering wheel and it would stay straight.
I’ll add to the list once I take it wheeling but hoping to eliminate the rear hopping on climbs.

Last edited:
If you need them for Moab I can bring mine that haven’t been on yet if you replace them. Probably not as imperative with your auto, but let me know.

Reactions: starkey480
Instant center was way above the 100% anti squat line without the correction. Meaning the rear would rise under acceleration which is what would contribute to the hop. I need to measure, but we are going to be really close to and possible a little below the 100% anti squat line which would cause the rear to dip a little under acceleration. That should add traction and reduce or eliminate the hop.

If you need them for Moab I can bring mine that haven’t been on yet if you replace them. Probably not as imperative with your auto, but let me know.
I appreciate the offer! I think I’ll be fine. I would need new parking brake cables anyways I believe and I’d like to take a week off of ordering Jeep parts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: JMT and rasband