Arizona Rock Crawling Daily Driver

The top tailgate hinge is crooked as fuck and you notice a bolt he is going to replace?
It’s not that crooked I think it’s just an illusion in that other pic
C63CB1D7-40FD-4B46-9643-F8C4D6A2E779.jpeg

Put the centramatic wheel balancers on today. I wasn’t really having an issue since my last balance anyways but I took it up to 80 and smooth as glass. It could just be placebo but the steering wheel felt a little smoother than before in terms of vibration. There’s absolutely zero vibration or movement in the wheel anymore.

Cleaned up my wiring under the hood today and wrapped it all in loom. Been meaning to do this since Moab when the inner fender rubbed through the main wire harness. I also coated those wires that got rubbed with liquid electrical tape and wrapped them up best I could and put new loom on.
87A62AA1-DE3A-45B3-A44F-83C6A717FD87.jpeg
096D8A74-0EC6-4E46-BC92-BF23CB6C98D7.jpeg

Cleaned up my wiring under the hood today and wrapped it all in loom. Been meaning to do this since Moab when the inner fender rubbed through the main wire harness. I also coated those wires that got rubbed with liquid electrical tape and wrapped them up best I could and put new loom on.View attachment 272895View attachment 272896
Looks great--this is definitely something I need to do

Reactions: starkey480