Arizona Rock Crawling Daily Driver

Awesome video! Any plans for your Dad to stubby that front bumper some? Looks like he got hung up a little a couple times. Then again, I don't know what I'm looking at, so take that as a rookie question.

Yea definitely. We’ve talked about cutting it up and making it a stubby with similar stick out to the savvy bumper. That thing messes him up a lot.

My driver seat is getting really worn down on the outer side bolster. I feel like I’m falling out constantly when I don’t have a door on to lean against and it’s starting to get fairly uncomfortable on long wheeling days. Ideally I would like PRP daily drivers, but not ready to drop the dough on new ones just yet though I may have to if I can’t find anything used. If anyone has any used seats they would like to sell let me know! Doesn’t have to be daily drivers, those are just my ideal and something similar would work. I’m fairly nimble and don’t mind having higher bolsters for the right deal.

Reactions: SvtLdr and rasband
My driver seat is getting really worn down on the outer side bolster. I feel like I’m falling out constantly when I don’t have a door on to lean against and it’s starting to get fairly uncomfortable on long wheeling days. Ideally I would like PRP daily drivers, but not ready to drop the dough on new ones just yet though I may have to if I can’t find anything used. If anyone has any used seats they would like to sell let me know! Doesn’t have to be daily drivers, those are just my ideal and something similar would work. I’m fairly nimble and don’t mind having higher bolsters for the right deal.

You should try Mastercraft Baja RS’s before buying, you might like them better.

Find an auto upholstery shop. they can repair that seat bottom. Mine was in rough shape too.

20221007_084810.jpg

Find an auto upholstery shop. they can repair that seat bottom. Mine was in rough shape too.

View attachment 382214

Mine aren’t in that rough of shape. It’s mainly just the outer corner that’s worn down and makes me feel like I’m tilting out the Jeep. I actually just folded a microfiber towel and put it under the cushion on the outer edge and first impression is that feels much better. Might buy me some time while I look for used seats!

Mine aren’t in that rough of shape. It’s mainly just the outer corner that’s worn down and makes me feel like I’m tilting out the Jeep. I actually just folded a microfiber towel and put it under the cushion on the outer edge and first impression is that feels much better. Might buy me some time while I look for used seats!

When you can swing it, going to a good suspension seat is a similar improvement over stock seats as to going to your new suspension…

🙂

@Mike_H rebuilt the lower bolsters on his stock seats. A front seat will occasionally come up on Marketplace. You still may want Mastercraft's or PRP's. Just ideas.