Army Green Toyota TRD Pro

I love my Tacoma. I have a 2002 with 427,000 miles and used to be my daily driver till I bought my TJ in September of last year. Only major repair was a new transmission about 170,00 miles ago.

Reactions: Starrs
I don’t want to go back and forth between 2 vehicles.

I'm quite the opposite. If I had more room I would love to add a first or second gen Miata to my fleet. New cars are great for DD's and long roadtrips but older cars have so much more character. My commute is so much more fun when I take the TJ. Unfortunately though I have to pick the baby up from daycare 4 days a week so I'm only left with one that the TJ can be used. Other then weekends or small trips around town.

I'm quite the opposite. If I had more room I would love to add a first or second gen Miata to my fleet. New cars are great for DD's and long roadtrips but older cars have so much more character. My commute is so much more fun when I take the TJ. Unfortunately though I have to pick the baby up from daycare 4 days a week so I'm only left with one that the TJ can be used. Other then weekends or small trips around town.

Yeah it would be nice to have the space to have a few different vehicles. Every vehicle comes with compromises, so it's just what you can live with in your main vehicle/daily driver.

Reactions: Alex01
Yeah it would be nice to have the space to have a few different vehicles. Every vehicle comes with compromises, so it's just what you can live with in your main vehicle/daily driver.
Space is a precious commodity in your neck of the woods. I need to get my trailer out of the driveway next week or else my house is going to start looking like a used car lot.

• Haha
Reactions: tomtaylz
That's a good looking truck. Like the color on the wheels too.

I would love to see a TJ repainted in that color.
This is the most similar I've seen, used to be my background years before I got my own TJ

Reactions: Equilibrium31
I would buy a Tacoma any day over a new Jeep sorry to say.. but if they sell Tacomas in that Army green then damn you all for showing that to me and getting that in my head :ROFLMAO:!!! Access cab for me.. just me and my gear, no stinky kids and their little league gear to haul around.

Reactions: psrivats
As a tall guy the only thing I don't like about Tacomas are their seating position, I feel like you are on the floor compared to my full size gmc Sierra. In that, I feel like I'm sitting in a normal chair which I cannot trade. I went and looked at a few Tacomas recently and instantly remembered why they aren't for me. I love their size, looks and dependability though.

I would buy a Tacoma any day over a new Jeep sorry to say.. but if they sell Tacomas in that Army green then damn you all for showing that to me and getting that in my head :ROFLMAO:!!! Access cab for me.. just me and my gear, no stinky kids and their little league gear to haul around.
I have a 2013 magnetic gray metallic access cab Tacoma 4x4, bought new, sight unseen, in 2013. Best truck I've ever owned. I would have gotten it in timberland mica, a green, but it wasn't available that year.

A lot of the tacomas and tundras I see for sale have 200k miles. They seem to be pretty reliable. Id drive one, but at the same time I think "for the same price, I could have a 3/4 ton"

Currently Shopping for a 4th or 5th Gen 4Runner to be my DD. The LJ is at 182k Miles and would like to keep it off the road possible. Plus the boys are getting bigger and room is getting tight especially for weekend trips. Wavering between a Tundra or a 4Runner. Wife isn't a fan of Pick Up Trucks.

Toyota has definitely gotten proud of their trucks. I almost got the dk green access cab but would've had to get it from a dealership in Minnesota and drive it back to Texas. No problem with that, but just didn't want to pony up the cash at the time... so I wait. Access cabs are hard to come by in Texas unless you snap one up right when they hit the dealership lot.