WTB: Ashtray needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zvoiture

Supporting Member
Somebody sell me an ashtray for a 98. The other threads are closed. Not sure how many colors there are, it's a Sahara, and everything is grey.

Stephen McConnell
1863 Ironwood Ave.
Morro Bay, CA 93442

I put it in the venmo description too.
Thank you!
Did you get your part, I paid this guy and haven’t received my part and he won’t answer messages

Venmo is more for person to person payment. It has a bit of a social media vibe. I can stand that everyone on there can see what and how much you paid someone. Mines set to private but most people don’t do that.

Venmo is more for person to person payment. It has a bit of a social media vibe. I can stand that everyone on there can see what and how much you paid someone. Mines set to private but most people don’t do that.
That makes no sense to me - is it some kind of smartphone thing? Probably why I've never heard of it. I can pay anybody with PayPal, why would I want to get a pseudo "social media" involved with my business? Makes zero sense to me, but little/nothing about "social media" does - or smartphones for that matter.

That makes no sense to me - is it some kind of smartphone thing? Probably why I've never heard of it. I can pay anybody with PayPal, why would I want to get a pseudo "social media" involved with my business? Makes zero sense to me, but little/nothing about "social media" does - or smartphones for that matter.
I agree but it’s all some people have🤷🏻‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: Zorba
Status
Not open for further replies.