Ask AndyG: a new forum regular feature

while we're on that subject, I have a question for ask AndyG . Andy when driving down the highway and you hit a bug, do you A) immediately slam on the breaks and polish your windshield in the middle of the road causing a 20 car pile up B) pull over immediately and clean it or C) wait until the next red light and clean it ? just asking for a friend named John Cooper :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper
Dear AndyG,

In keeping with the Jeeping spirit, I’ve been placing these fun toys in fellow Jeepers JK’s, JL’s and Gladiators. I’m not getting the response that I was hoping for. As I watch from afar, the recipients look disgusted and annoyed. Am I doing something wrong? Is there something about this Jeep tradition that I’m missing? Please advise.

View attachment 338887

Best antenna topper ever!

Dear AndyG -

I'm having some trouble lately. I can't sleep. I can't eat. I live in constant fear that Blaine will stumble across my build thread and reveal my rig for the asshat-edry that it is. What can I do?

Sleepless in Nashville
(Note: I'm using an alias so as to remain anonymous)

Dear AndyG -

I'm having some trouble lately. I can't sleep. I can't eat. I live in constant fear that Blaine will stumble across my build thread and reveal my rig for the asshat-edry that it is. What can I do?

Sleepless in Nashville

Dear Wildman, er I mean Nashville Tj,

Well I don’t really know what to tell you to do, Because Blaine hates everything and everybody and everything about everybody 😝-

Try narcotic sleep aids- big Elvis handfuls. Makes it at least bearable.

Works for the rest of us, and we have all slimmed down.

AndyG

Dear AndyG -

Sleepless in Nashville

@mrblaine has been duly notified!

Dear Wildman, er I mean Nashville Tj,

Well I don’t really know what to tell you to do, Because Blaine hates everything and everybody and everything about everybody 😝-

Try narcotic sleep aids- big Elvis handfuls. Makes it at least bearable.

Works for the rest of us, and we have all slimmed down.

AndyG

@mrblaine has been duly notified!

Oh great now we’re all in trouble🤣

Dammit! How did you guys figure out it was me???

;)

@AndyG , what the hell is wrong with me? I made the joke about the machined ducks in that other thread just so I could stop reading about the FooFin long arm upgrade. But it seems I can’t stop reading it and people can’t stop commenting. What to do?

@AndyG , what the hell is wrong with me? I made the joke about the machined ducks in that other thread just so I could stop reading about the FooFin long arm upgrade. But it seems I can’t stop reading it and people can’t stop commenting. What to do?
Dear forum member,
When you consider combining ducks , long arms and add stupidity by me.....You’re probably going down a road that leads to bad place.

You probably should do something less dangerous, like land mine clearing.

I’m just not sure what you have going on there- But if you find yourself looking at a four-door, you may be too far gone.

Last edited: