Ask AndyG: a new forum regular feature

Dear forum member,
When you consider combining ducks , long arms and add stupidity by me.....You’re probably going down a road that leads to bad place.

You probably should do something less dangerous, like land mine clearing.

I’m just not sure what you have going on there- But if you get yourself looking at a four-door, You may be too far gone.

😂😂😂

Dear Andy:
Is it wrong of me to buy a bulletproof vest and put it in my living room to remind my wife that her threats are meaningless? Or should I just expect her to not get?

IMG_6721.jpeg

Dear Andy:
Is it wrong of me to buy a bulletproof vest and put it in my living room to remind my wife that her threats are meaningless? Or should I just expect her to not get?

View attachment 420402

Should have bought her one. Now she’ll shoot you in the face for not thinking of her.

Dear Andy:

View attachment 420402

Only if she gets you a T Shirt with a bullseye on it.

Love may be blind, but it can also use a shotgun.

Dear Andy,

I just don't understand, a well regarded and respected forum member sent me a text this morning.
16674.jpeg

Now I am very concerned and confused to say the least!!!!

Is my friend edging closer to the dark side????

Please help!!!!

Dear Andy,

I just don't understand, a well regarded and respected forum member sent me a text this morning.
View attachment 420705

Now I am very concerned and confused to say the least!!!!

Is my friend edging closer to the dark side????

Please help!!!!
Quack is a national problem John.

Dear @AndyG,

Why do they call willies flat fenders and not TJ's? They seem pretty flat to me

View attachment 425038

The extension of the front curved part of the TJ fender is the predominant optic...

The bigger concern is why in the world would they give jeep owners a good place to set an alcoholic beverage-

The extension of the front curved part of the TJ fender is the predominant optic...
I see, so wise
The bigger concern is why in the world would they give jeep owners a good place to set an alcoholic beverage-
Based on the labels on the driver's visor (DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE), they must have figured we'd be working on them as sport...