Ask AndyG: a new forum regular feature

Dear AndyG,

I don't know how to live with myself...I sent poor broken comma key Pete packing 17 months ago when I insulted him for refusing to post photos of his brand-new-to-him X (which he settled for, even though he really wanted a Rubicon ((maybe that's why he wouldn't let us see it)) and he was probably pissed that I, with a shiny Rubicon at the time, was mocking him for having an X). Now I live in perpetual anxiety for having added a smiley to my post, that probably caused poor Pete to sell his X, and buy an S-10 2wd pickup. How can I go on?
Dear Sir,
As an owner of 2 Rubicon's myself, it's a hard place to be . We must all humble ourselves , remember we are all human beings , fellow travellers to the grave...and remember most importantly , lockers will smoke a non locked rig any day!

Andy G

Dear Sir,
As an owner of 2 Rubicon's myself, it's a hard place to be . We must all humble ourselves , remember we are all human beings , fellow travellers to the grave...and remember most importantly , lockers will smoke a non locked rig any day!

Andy G
Dear AndyG,

2 Rubicons? How do you sleep at night? And, have you been working on your spacebar issues?

Y’all ...space... Are ...space... Real Funny. With 2 Rubicons , I’m too busy fixing stuff to work on much else.

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj
Dear Sir,

Andy G
Hey Andy, do you believe that real rubicons are built and not bought?

Dear AndyG,

What precautions should I take so that my TJ does not become infected with the Coronavirus? How should i prepare if a two-week quarantine is imposed?

Thanks in advance for your wisdom and guidance. I'm sure these questions are on everyone's minds.

I'd Rather The Beer,
Eastern, PA
I have an idea but it would be best to run it by Andy...
I'd suggest taking a nice long extended overland trip into the depths of nature far from societies reach.

Reactions: TJ Starting
Dear Andy

I use to spend to much money on playing golf, then I bought my Rubicon and don't have much free time anymore. But I have a couple of free hours should I go and play 9 holes ? or spend that time on the jeep looking to find some other jeep upgrade

Dear Andy

I use to spend to much money on playing golf, then I bought my Rubicon and don't have much free time anymore. But I have a couple of free hours should I go and play 9 holes ? or spend that time on the jeep looking to find some other jeep upgrade
Dear Sir,
Drive it around the golf course , it will fit just fine on the cart paths. Then yell fore and do another mod.

AndyG

• Haha
I have an idea but it would be best to run it by Andy...
I'd suggest taking a nice long extended overland trip into the depths of nature far from societies reach.
Dear Sir,
It depends on who you take with you, we have some folks we would like gone .

AndyG

“ isn’t it strange only Parker Brothers has the right to make the game Monopoly”

Dear Sir,

AndyG

“ isn’t it strange only Parker Brothers has the right to make the game Monopoly”
Drear Andy,

Could you please comprise a list of said undesirables and forward it (In private would probably be best :ROFLMAO:) to those that wish to flea the bonds of over populated society in search of the solitude and tranquility some of us already enjoy!!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think we may have stumped Andy with this one....
No he replied to me already... but he hasn't said anything about a list of who not to bring yet... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Dear Sir,

AndyG

@AndyG , if you can keep this thread going much longer you should look into writing for serialized television shows. Might be something to fall back on in case whatever it is you do down there in 'Bama falls through (I imagine you yell "Roll Tide!" a bunch).

@AndyG , if you can keep this thread going much longer you should look into writing for serialized television shows. Might be something to fall back on in case whatever it is you do down there in 'Bama falls through (I imagine you yell "Roll Tide!" a bunch).
Dear Sir,
Fortunately things in Alabama can't fall through. We are pretty much already at the bottom.

AndyG

Dear AndyG,

I have vibrations and not good ones. I want to buy an Adam's DC DS that will work for my current 2.5" lift and for my later 4" lift. What length do I order?

signed,
Looking for TP

Dear AndyG,

I have vibrations and not good ones. I want to buy an Adam's DC DS that will work for my current 2.5" lift and for my later 4" lift. What length do I order?

signed,
Looking for TP
Your first mistake is buying an adams driveshaft, look at buying a Woody shaft!

Reactions: AndyG