Asswipe hating on Jeeps

If the guy in the video is the guy on Facebook, it's odd. Because the Facebook page shows him with his Jeep. Is the guy in the video the same person?

The girl in the car knew the truck was called a Gladiator. So her other boyfriend must own a Jeep.

The girl in the car knew the truck was called a Gladiator. So her other boyfriend must own a Jeep.

Interesting plot twist! And her other boyfriend is also the attentive and caring boyfriend.

I think he made his point when he says “all these guys is losers” unfortunately this is how the cancer spreads. More a Colostomy bag than a douche bag though.
I noticed that, as well. Referring to a plural with a singular (This is why I didn't say anything. Don't know how to 'splain it, Lucy!)

Reactions: DrDmoney
A2A3649E-4004-4285-A7FB-2E947C1EA689.png

I saw it yesterday and it made me laugh.
If you're going to hate on him. then you're no better than him.
Imagine if some of the things you've said about others went viral.

I seriously doubt anyone would get upset over someone trashing Prius drivers.

Reactions: ranwilrw
I have not actually watched the video or listened to it. I always have my speakers off so I have no clue what he is saying.

From what my understanding is of it, is the guy actually owns a Jeep and he and the friend, girlfriend, or what ever, did this as a joke.

I have not actually watched the video or listened to it. I always have my speakers off so I have no clue what he is saying.

From what my understanding is of it, is the guy actually owns a Jeep and he and the friend, girlfriend, or what ever, did this as a joke.
Well, he should have his privalege to ever sit in a Jeep again stripped away, forced to drive a Prius anywhere he goes, and have to French kiss the souty tailpipe of 10 TJ's for every time he used a foul word.

I will say that by recognizing that dash, he is in fact driving a Prius (I know because that's the other car we own).

I work with someone that reminds me of this guy. He's a big douche bag that acts like he's better than everyone else most of the time.

Well, if it was a joke, the humor was lost on me when he decided to do nothing but spew out profanities and insults. In short, I think he carried it too far. I hope he didn't quit his day job...

Reactions: ranwilrw
A TJ is actually gets the same gas mileage as a Prius.

If the Prius has a leak in the fuel system somewhere.

$100 bucks says he recorded it on an iPhone made by a 10 year old working 100 hours weeks for $5 in a Chinese sweatshop.

A TJ is actually gets the same gas mileage as a Prius.

If the Prius has a leak in the fuel system somewhere.

$100 bucks says he recorded it on an iPhone made by a 10 year old working 100 hours weeks for $5 in a Chinese sweatshop.
Or the TJ is being flat towed or trailered🤪

Reactions: InOmaha
He made a generalization about all jeepers, I guess no different than me saying all Prius owners drive like shit :unsure:
The only thing is it's true