At least Walmart is getting better prepared

Those receipt-readers crack me up. 90% of the time they take your receipt, stare at it and put a mark on it with a highlighter without taking one look at anything in my cart. I asked once what are you even looking at? I just got the blank walmart stare.

Those receipt-readers crack me up. 90% of the time they take your receipt, stare at it and put a mark on it with a highlighter without taking one look at anything in my cart. I asked once what are you even looking at? I just got the blank walmart stare.
unlike the costco readers, they inventory everything before you leave

I just want to know why you guy's feel the need to steel your sock and underwear?? LOL The Walmarts around here have all the mens underwear and socks locked up now. It's actually a pain in the butt, the one time I wanted to get some mens undershirts, I waited around for a bit for a person to come and finally gave up. I ordered the shirts from Amazon when I got home.

Our receipt readers will scan our receipt and then sometimes they will and sometimes they don't, scan an item in the cart.

My comment was tounge-in-cheek.. I do think they scan and if they see a high dollar item they'll glance in the cart but I find it amusing to shop for cheap at WalMart and have to show someone you paid for all that cheap stuff before you leave.