England Atlan Motors, West Ruislip, UK - experience?

Hi Tony, welcome to the forum, you have certainty found the right place to hangout if your going to purchase a TJ, Ive no experience at all with Alan motors other than they seem to advertise alot on Ebay judging by the photos on their website, I'm not sure but they maybe importing jeeps so that maybe worth checking if your going to buy from them. There seems to be plenty of wranglers for sale in the UK and I think its definitely a buyers market as I'm still seeing some of the same wranglers forsale now that I saw when I was looking and purchased mine about 7 months ago, anyhow good look with your search hope you find a nice clean one

Reactions: koning2e
Hi there. Thanks very much for your response. Yes Atlan has Japanese imports. I am going to check it out at the weekend. I see from your profile photo that you have a soft-top. How is that working out for you over a hardtop? Convenience wise I would go with soft. Extra jumper in the winter! Ref Japanese imports, I see no disadvantages unless someone tells me otherwise.

The soft top is good, I only drive it a couple of times a week but the heaters are as good as any modern car I've owned so it's fine, to be honest even if I drove it daily I wouldn't bother purchasing a hard top.
As for jap imports, Ive never owned one, but know plenty of people who do and they have never had a problem with them .

As an update to you all; my experience with Atlan Motors has been excellent by the way. Very engaging, friendly, accommodating, knowledgable. Definitely a key source of quality TJs, so if you are hunting for one then pay them a visit.

Reactions: Spic
Hi!
Mark from Atlan Motors here.
Nice to hear only kind words about our dealership.
Just to correct the header of the conversation, that is sending our customers to the wrong address lol. We moved from Ruislip last year as we outgrew our location, and we are currently in Chalfont St Giles Buckinghamshire.
I see people questioning the wisdom of purchasing an import. There are numerous benefits, first and foremost, we have a choice of thousands of vehicles and we only choose the high grade best looking rust-free and low mileage ones. Secondly the engines usually have all their original parts as the Japanese need to really look after their vehicles to be allowed to keep on the road.
Feel free to contact me on 07948774877 for any further information.

Mark
Atlan Motors

As an update to you all; my experience with Atlan Motors has been excellent by the way. Very engaging, friendly, accommodating, knowledgable. Definitely a key source of quality TJs, so if you are hunting for one then pay them a visit.

This is really good to know, I'm in the market for my first jeep (also a childhood dream!) and am planning to go check them out.