Auckland based Wrangler service agent

whitewrangler

Hi All,

I am touching base to see if anyone has any recommendations for a Service agent for Wranglers in Auckland, New Zealand,

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated,

Regards

Hey ya @whitewrangler what's the problem with your TJ and what area of Auckland are you in ?
I have a guy for my electrical ,another guy for welding and somebody else for mechanicals I cant do myself.
* on a side note you weren't the White Wrangler I put my card on the windscreen in Botany about a week ago ??

Reactions: MaloStapalo
Hey ya @whitewrangler what's the problem with your TJ and what area of Auckland are you in ?
I have a guy for my electrical ,another guy for welding and somebody else for mechanicals I cant do myself.
* on a side note you weren't the White Wrangler I put my card on the windscreen in Botany about a week ago ??

Hi Kiwi TJ,

That sure was my Wrangler in Botany, and the card intrigued me as i thought it would bring me to insightful information on how other Wrangler owners/hobbyists look after their vehicles,

I am based out east and would require someone for welding and also for a standard service.

If you could provide any information that would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: MaloStapalo
Good to know my cards work haha I just sent you a private message ...

Damn kiwi i think @Chris going to have to appoint you the official ambassador to New Zealand.

Or at least the fourm stalker of the year.
Mmmm Ambassador Kiwi has a nice ring to it.... (do I get a hat and badge?)
Id be happy if @Chris just gave me give me Free membership to the site....;)

Reactions: reddvltj and Chris
Good question re the correct fluids. However I don't trust any dealership mechanics (I don't really like most typical mechanics...)

I do like central motoring in Ponsonby though. Young guy who knows Jeeps well (was a part of the Jeep club) and seems a lot more practical and reasonable than most. He also does my WoFs.

I had Winger Suzuki service a work Jimny. Told them it was stalling on takeoff (a 2017 model) they turned up the idel and told me it was fixed. It came back within a week...

Took it to central motoring, they actually diagnosed it as a dirty IAC. Cleaned that out and what do you know, still running well

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
@JoshNZ beat me to it...yes @harrys_styles_nz I second what was said before..Central Motoring in Ponsonby know their Jeeps...everytime I walk past there is one parked at the entrance of on the lift. Israel (or Izzy) is the guy you need to speak with as he will let you know what he puts in his Wrangler.
http://www.centralmotoringnz.com/aboutPlaces like Andrew Simms I'm guessing would charge like a wounded bull.....But it is more local to you.

Reactions: JoshNZ