August Rubicon trip

Shwiftypickle

TJ Enthusiast
Went and ran the con for my bday back in august! Here's a few pics, full 6 part video series on my youtube also! The channel is Battle born 4wd. The first 2 videos are a little skippy, the last 4 are good!
Screenshot 2020-10-24 at 12.17.39 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 5.50.49 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 5.51.32 PM.png

Went and ran the con for my bday back in august! Here's a few pics, full 6 part video series on my youtube also! The channel is Battle born 4wd. The first 2 videos are a little skippy, the last 4 are good!
View attachment 199021View attachment 199023View attachment 199025
Your 1st picture looks a lot like Cadillac Hill, only because of what looks like a little water. There must be some kind of a spring as every-time I have been on this part there seams to be a little water running down.

Awesome! I have never spent any time in CA, but I definitely need to run the Rubicon at some point.

1st pic is the base of cadillac, it has since been repaired from that pic, my dad broke spring perches on his cj5 shortly after that pic, 2nd pic is big sluice, there was a big hole I had just come out of and the rocks in the front have been moved since then. And yes you need to run the con, I live 2 hours from it, and an hour from fordyce. Be cool if one day the forum did a meetup for the con or fordyce. The spring on cadillac is actually all the way at the top above the scenic lookout.