Aussie Snow Fails

I’m just surprised that you are getting snow around the same time we are. What’s the elevation there?

Reactions: Wombat
I’m just surprised that you are getting snow around the same time we are. What’s the elevation there?
Video was shot on the 10th of August but things have been, let's just say F*$&ED up (don't ask why) for me since then so I only thought about posting now.

Elevation is about 1400 meters (13,500 Feet) and the tallest mountains in Australia are only about 2,000 M. Just hills to you guys. We get up to 2.5 meters of snow base in July on the peaks, if you can call them peaks but most years it's only about one meter.

I love driving in deep snow but it can be a real challenge finding it and timing it right, most of the roads that get good cover are closed during the snow season because, well, Muppets keep driving off them :p

Might do a post about it, still having trouble coming to terms with it, it's unrelated to Jeeps so yeah

Cheers 🍻. I drive commercial trucks and spend hours on the road. For 20 years I've been in my own head for hours making myself laugh.
I met my wife 6 years ago cause I told her a joke that I had thought of while driving, and she laughed. She has a ummm..... sick since of humor, just like me.
Put it out there when your comfortable, we can relate

Reactions: DrDmoney and Wombat