Auto Custom Carpets Install and Review

Just curious how this is doing for after a year. Considering this and Bedrug. Seems both have some good reviews however I like the color options ACC offers. My tub is lined with bedliner currently and no carpet.
I'm not the op. But my acc carpet is doing great after like 9 months. Its thick luxurious carpet. Will never wear out as far as i can tell.

I put down sound deadener and heat sheild under it. And it killed sound and heat altogether. A HUGE improvement. Very glad i did it.

My only complaint. And this is only because i put down so much sound deadener and heat shield. Is the carpet does not fit quite as well as the ops. It looks great. But like my floor mats are curled in the edges. As the footwell is full of carpet, sound deadener and heat shield. But its not bad. Just a tiny gripe. This carpet looks professional compared to the stock worn out crap i had.

But i have no doubt this is the best carpet available. If your not getting it super wet or muddy. As its just not made for that. Its more like the carpet youd find in a luxury car or something.

I'm not the op. But my acc carpet is doing great after like 9 months. Its thick luxurious carpet. Will never wear out as far as i can tell.

I put down sound deadener and heat sheild under it. And it killed sound and heat altogether. A HUGE improvement. Very glad i did it.

My only complaint. And this is only because i put down so much sound deadener and heat shield. Is the carpet does not fit quite as well as the ops. It looks great. But like my floor mats are curled in the edges. As the footwell is full of carpet, sound deadener and heat shield. But its not bad. Just a tiny gripe. This carpet looks professional compared to the stock worn out crap i had.

But i have no doubt this is the best carpet available. If your not getting it super wet or muddy. As its just not made for that. Its more like the carpet youd find in a luxury car or something.
IIRC you used the the Essex?

Just curious how this is doing for after a year. Considering this and Bedrug. Seems both have some good reviews however I like the color options ACC offers. My tub is lined with bedliner currently and no carpet.
After a year and lots of exposure to the Arizona sun, the carpet is holding up great and still looks new.

Hi, I'm about to do an interior upgrade on my 2002 X. I like what I've seen about ACC and am planning on getting a full set of Mass Backed Cutpile. My question is, what in the world is a ACC 22637162 Cutpile; Die Cut; Lid Cover; With Mass Backing;

I think that it has to do with the center armrest but does it cover the movable armrest top or does it wrap the storage area?

Hi, I'm about to do an interior upgrade on my 2002 X. I like what I've seen about ACC and am planning on getting a full set of Mass Backed Cutpile. My question is, what in the world is a ACC 22637162 Cutpile; Die Cut; Lid Cover; With Mass Backing;

I think that it has to do with the center armrest but does it cover the movable armrest top or does it wrap the storage area?
I believe the lid cover is for the tailgate

edit..... its the top for a rear storage cover, if you have one.

Thanks, looking at the Pic, I'm just not sure. you ever install ACC Carpets? You like them ?

I never installed one in a jeep. I had installed them in my 1967 Mustang and 1968 Torino, both fit perfect.

I am actually considering one for my LJ.

Order from Rockauto. Their pricing is much less than ordering direct.

Thanks, I'm hearing that the Desert Tan is the color in the cut pile. Did you get any experience with the Essex upgrade? also I think that the Lid cover is for the tailgate