Arizona Auto Inspection / Appraisal Near Phoenix

DS727

I have found a TJ that checks all the needs/wants boxes except one. There's a slight 2000+ mile gap between where it's at and where I am at! So, that brings the need for a reputable auto inspection/appraisal. The Jeep is within 30 minutes proximity of Phoenix, AZ. I have contacted three companies, but have not been able to speak with anyone directly yet. In a perfect scenario, whoever completes the inspection would be someone with Jeep-specific knowledge and experience, from bone-stock to heavily-modded. I would love to catch a flight and do what I would if it was in my locale, but it is not a possibility. Recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

LetzRoll Offroad https://letzrolloffroad.com/

These guys specialize in Jeeps and do it all; even build rigs for KOH; they're legit. I've had my TJ in with them for a couple of things and the knowledge, work and service have been top notch.

Not sure if they'd go to the Jeep to inspect but I'm sure they could do the inspection if it were brought it to them. Either way, I'd give them a buzz.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamison C