Explain Your Avatar / Forum Name

lowranger

TJ Guru
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Okay.....I'm sure I'm not the only one that wonders how some of us have come up with their "Forum name".
So thought it would be great if we could explain what our forum name means and how we came up with it (other then the obvious ones like your name etc).
I'll start..... "lowranger" .... seems like when ever I am out hunting or working on the ranch I'm always in "lowrange" in the Jeep or what ever 4 wheel drive I'm driving. Then add in the mix that I've had horses for over 35 years and my ring tone on my phone use to be the "Lone Ranger" theme (William Tell Overture). So, came up with "lowranger".

@Chris sent me a PM on another forum one day and said something to the effect of "This forum sucks a combination of hot air and bilge water. I'm starting up a TJ specific forum. Why don't you come on over and check it out?" A couple of days later I did. While agonizing over what clever and catchy user name to use, my mind wandered off to the fact that my StG58 needed maintenance. The rest, as they say, is history. Not very creative...

My avatar is a Man-o-War. I was feeling fiesty that day and I'm to lazy to change it.

@Chris sent me a PM on another forum one day and said something to the effect of "This forum sucks a combination of hot air and bilge water. I'm starting up a TJ specific forum. Why don't you come on over and check it out?" A couple of days later I did. While agonizing over what clever and catchy user name to use, my mind wandered off to the fact that my StG58 needed maintenance. The rest, as they say, is history. Not very creative...

My avatar is a Man-o-War. I was feeling fiesty that day and I'm to lazy to change it.
What is an StG58 ?

What is an StG58 ?
STG58_Catagory_Image_Web_1.jpg