Explain Your Avatar / Forum Name

Equilibrium31 is a handle I've used for a while, but here's the background:

I started using Equilibrium back when around when I took college intro chemistry since I liked the idea of a word that described a sort of dynamic balance. I.e. the idea of "balance" being something fluid and constantly changing instead of the sort of static balance that you see on a balanced scale. I tend to find balance as the key to happiness and well-being throughout a lot of life as well, so the word appeals to my existential ponderings.

As for 31, this pretty much just came since it's been a popular number for goalies to use in hockey and I grew up as a hockey fan, playing goalie primarily as a kid.

initials and part of last name. Avatar is my Jeeping buddy for 12 years, Bailey, now deceased. I haven't seen a reason to change it...
1542309182737.png

my user stood for Anchorage Student and my initials TJP and I was the second person with those initials 2, this was part of my original, first email address from the University of Alaska, Anchorage in 1995 when I started my undergraduate degree. Avatar is what I hope to do in the future, go fishing. Tim

New Avatar is my daughter and niece standing at the top area of the Gemeni Bridges in Moab.

Edit: it appears my brother in law is also in the pic after a closer look and my nephew is not far behind them. I on the other hand choose to stay away from ledges with stories of people falling to their death and plaques of fallen Jeepers near by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have thought of this name for my Jeep build based on the a couple things and I want to hear if you guys like.

So I have a non Rubicon model , I want to build my Jeep into a Rubicon model to my liking. So I thought about naming her CONJOB. Maybe adding the lettering on the hood where Rubicon goes instead. Thoughts?

I have thought of this name for my Jeep build based on the a couple things and I want to hear if you guys like.

So I have a non Rubicon model , I want to build my Jeep into a Rubicon model to my liking. So I thought about naming her CONJOB. Maybe adding the lettering on the hood where Rubicon goes instead. Thoughts?
Just build your Jeep. Don't place so much importance on the Rubicon.

Reactions: Chief Brohician

I like that! :)

Nickname in high school (been the family nickname since my Dad (68 years old) was in high school. 52 was my Freshman soccer number and 25 was my brother’s baseball number in high school. I tried getting that number my freshman year, but 1-30 was reserved for varsity lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: J R and lowranger
Screen name is a call sign a battalion commander gave me. Our paths had crossed in three separate incidents over about a three month period where I was able to fix a problem he had. Once back home, he saw me in formation and called me “The Fixer”, and it stuck. Team members burned it down to just “Fixer”, and over a radio I was “Fixer6”. What’s funny is getting a phone call at home 25 years later and somebody asking one my kids to speak to “Fixer6 actual”.
My avatar is my 2003 Rubicon