1. It's time to vote for the June 2018 "Ride of the Month"! Click here to vote. Voting will end on May 31st.
    Dismiss Notice

Avenger Supercharger

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Tipi, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Tipi

Tipi New Member

Avenger SuperCharger for sale. Fits a 2.5 four and will fit 1997 and 1998. I will include the computer, wiring harness, cooler and supercharger. It is a very simple install and if you have any questions please feel free to give me a call. I am asking $1,500. My number if you would like to call or text is (559)647-0954

Attached Files:

thejackelusa and MisterMadHatter like this.
  2. thejackelusa

thejackelusa New Member

hey hotrod question for you i have a 2000 tj 4.0l i installed my avenger sc with split sec tuner 36lbs hemi quad injectors couple years back split sec set me up with a base map for 5 lbs boost and 36lbs fuel but i am playing hell to find wideband o2s, and a 10 lbs pully so i can really dial her in also do you know a part number i only have few hundred to play and its on amazon gift card mine looks alot different than yours avenger went out of business in 2006 for rotton customer service and crap for a self install manual . my wastegate valve blew the diafram i was fine driving it while looking for replacement ust pluged the vac leak and dont get on it and dump the petal, my wife blew the whole intake side of headgasket clean out the block between 3-4 cyl. and had no idea it was pouring coolant all over the exhaust . love her and wanted to kill her any tips tricks info and part resourse would be so helpful i have 7 pages of originalinstal manual all bad copy from avenger lol lots of good that does thanks russ 3045964132

3. Tipi

Tipi New Member

Jackelusa, I purchased my avenger on a motor that I bought to replace my original motor. I did not get any instructions or literature. Sorry I could not be of more help.

4. Chris

Chris Administrator
    Staff Member

@StG58, I'm thinking you need this.

5. Tipi

Tipi New Member

Whats that?

6. StG58

StG58 Backwoods Amateur
    Supporting Member

I do. But gears, lockers and axle shafts first. Then boost.

Chris likes this.
  7. Drizit

Drizit TJ Enthusiast

That's sounds backwards to me... I'm fairly sure it's boost then gears, lockers, and shafts. ;)

--
    There must have been a time
    when we could have said no.

StG58 and Chris like this.