Awesome 3rd brake light

matkal

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
FC829075-50A3-411A-9A48-35549650D8E4.jpeg

Anybody have one of these? Where can I get one?

Seems like a good solution for eliminating the stock light.

The one in the original photo is the Rugged Ridge one. You can tell by the lights being different than all the cheaper knock-off ones. This was one of the first products I did when I was working there. Once it came out we couldn't keep them on the shelf for well over the first year.

The one in the original photo is the Rugged Ridge one. You can tell by the lights being different than all the cheaper knock-off ones. This was one of the first products I did when I was working there. Once it came out we couldn't keep them on the shelf for well over the first year.
Tell us more about this! Was this your idea?!

Tell us more about this! Was this your idea?!
Wasn't my idea, but I was the engineer who took the concept and did the cad for the main plate and sourced the OE plug for the JK version. Saw it through the manufacturing phase until it arrived on the dock. It's really cool seeing them all over the road and yelling at whoever is riding with me, "THAT'S MY BRAKE LIGHT!"

Oh I bet!!! I'd do the same thing!! I kinda what to get one just because I talked to the dude that developed it!!:D