AZ Member

Echos67

Hello all,

I wanted to first thank everyone for the great info i have gathered from the site. I recently registered so i can hopefully payback at some point in the future.

So alittle background, I am from the Midwest originally and have been here in AZ for almost 4 years. I have had several Jeeps but the current one is the first TJ and so far im really pleased. My previous background with Jeeps was Horsepower and Boggers being in the midwest so this area is a welcome change from parts breaking and endless hours cleaning but i still crave the HP. When getting here i went through the sxs stage with the Can Am X3 blah blah blah but it didn't take long to realize i really enjoy the Jeep so here i am.

So far i swapped in a front 30 with 4.88 with a lunchbox locker, a 44 rear with disk brakes, lsd and 4.88 gears. A set of 2.5" springs, shocks for the 2.5", adjustable track bars f/r and sway bar disconnects up front. 33" tires will be next and the goal will be to keep it light. This TJ is an 02 X manual.

Thanks again for all the help i have gathered and the build will continue on my TJ.
02 Jeep X TJ.jpg

Reactions: Vasq
Thanks Chris,

Florence is just down the road from here in GC. I saw that thread you linked and replied to it last week and definitely looking forward to meeting the local members for some off road fun after i figure out which tires to get.