Arizona AZ Wheeling 4/17 or 4/18

DaveC

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Looking to do an easy, scenic run next weekend to take in some sights and catch the spring bloom while the weather's still nice. Want to keep it mild with TJ Fest just around the corner. Thinking of Montana Mountain or similar, preferably Saturday 4/17, but Sunday 4/18 may be an option. Any of the AZ crew interested?

@Blackiosh @RINC @Farmergreg @Boinked @Chris @starkey480 @nk24 @Jamison C @ac_ @Gblabla @1945GPW @kmas0n @Rooscooter @JnJ_Adventures @PurpleTJAZ @5632 @Pressurized @Wakeangel @Dale W @ToddL @DaveC @Smitty61416 @R3ID05TJ @minimull @Nguzzo @il buono @Arizona Jim @CDMR480 @Echos67 @mdcorby

https://www.trailsoffroad.com/trails/60-montana-mountain

Reactions: Farmergreg
Looking to do an easy, scenic run next weekend to take in some sights and catch the spring bloom while the weather's still nice. Want to keep it mild with TJ Fest just around the corner. Thinking of Montana Mountain or similar, preferably Saturday 4/20, but Sunday 4/21 may be an option. Any of the AZ crew interested?

@Blackiosh @RINC @Farmergreg @Boinked @Chris @starkey480 @nk24 @Jamison C @ac_ @Gblabla @1945GPW @kmas0n @Rooscooter @JnJ_Adventures @PurpleTJAZ @5632 @Pressurized @Wakeangel @Dale W @ToddL @DaveC @Smitty61416 @R3ID05TJ @minimull @Nguzzo @il buono @Arizona Jim @CDMR480 @Echos67

https://www.trailsoffroad.com/trails/60-montana-mountain
I'm in either day. If possible, a 9:00 or later start time works best. I need my beauty sleep.

Reactions: DaveC
Looks like a short list for this one. Let's finalize. Tagging in those who confirmed or showed possible interest.

@Blackiosh @RINC @PurpleTJAZ @mdcorby

Saturday 4/17 Montana Mountain (link in previous post). Let's meet to air down at 10am sharp at the location pinned on Google Maps when you click the link in All Trails for directions, and plan to be on the trail by 10:30 at the latest.

I noticed a large Facebook Jeep group is meeting in Gold Canyon at 10am to do the same trail. As long as we're wheels up by 10:30, that should keep us a good 45-60 minutes ahead of them.

Lots of epic scenery on this one. I plan to stop for lunch somwehere at the top along the trail.

Reactions: RINC and Blackiosh
Looks like a short list for this one. Let's finalize. Tagging in those who confirmed or showed possible interest.

@Blackiosh @RINC @PurpleTJAZ @mdcorby

Saturday 4/17 Montana Mountain (link in previous post). Let's meet to air down at 10am sharp at the location pinned on Google Maps when you click the link in All Trails for directions, and plan to be on the trail by 10:30 at the latest.

I noticed a large Facebook Jeep group is meeting in Gold Canyon at 10am to do the same trail. As long as we're wheels up by 10:30, that should keep us a good 45-60 minutes ahead of them.

Lots of epic scenery on this one. I plan to stop for lunch somwehere at the top along the trail.

And ....... got to stop at 1 or 2 play area's this time. Nice going back for a 2nd time. Hopefully I'll remember the spots I noticed last time.

I will. Tell him I am one with not much hair. Is he taking a hot rod?

He gonna take his truck but he will be working the show.
006-2.JPG

Reactions: 5632
I’m not going to make this one. Just spent last week in Moab at EJS and all day today crawling around Table Mesa. I got to get some stuff done around the house next weekend.

I’ll be coming back from Moab that day so I’m out.

Didn’t see this until today. Anyone else not getting notifications from tags the regional forums?