b00mb00m

the-anticipation-is-5baaa0.jpg

Reactions: Artemis and Daryl
For the record he's the Wizard not the Professor and he deals in black dark evil magic. Do not piss off the wizard.

View attachment 163771

View attachment 163772
Ah, that's not the best part. The best part is the nuts are on there with Loctite 638 retaining compound. The JB weld is just there to fuck with you in case you want to weld nuts to the heads so you can get them off.

I thought I would be smart and just back that out quick after all he is teaching me to weld. He should know better.

I'm telling you it's evil dark wizard magic I swear. I cannot make this shit up. I even burnt my finger and got a blister when I inadvertently touched the screw.

IMG_20200522_152613.jpg

IMG_20200522_152058.jpg

Ahhh yes the Jb weld did I forget to mention the JB weld. I got one out in the 10 minutes I had to spare. Had to pick out the hex with a dentist pick. Which I drew blood by stabbing my thumb. Since it's fucking JB WELD!!!

Evil evil.magic.

That’s funny shit right there! 😂
I tightened the bolts enough so if he tried to sneak in the side with a cut off disc, they are close enough to the flange on the trans pan he has to be deadly accurate or he's gonna cut the pan. The bolts are button head so if he wants to grind away the wood to get vise grips on them, that's a bit of work.

Ahhh yes the Jb weld did I forget to mention the JB weld. I got one out in the 10 minutes I had to spare. Had to pick out the hex with a dentist pick. Which I drew blood by stabbing my thumb. Since it's fucking JB WELD!!!

Evil evil.magic.
I was gonna use flange nuts and just toss a little tack weld in them. Nah, too obvious. I'll do it more funner.

• Haha
Reactions: PNW_LJ and reddvltj
The recessed and drill Allen key head is pretty awesome

How does your bung look? I was pretty happy with that one. Not Andre the Giant happy, but happy nonetheless.
Have a friend who was on a flight back from Europe with Andre. Said it was quite a production when he needed to piss out the 100 or so cans of beer he just drank in mid flight. That man wasn’t fitting in the plane bathroom had to piss from the aisle.

There I was just sitting there minding my own business trying to help a brother out and he throws down the gauntlet. Alright, it's on. I'm going to keep after it until he surrenders, his kids surrender and their kids surrender.
Now I want to see if he can solve this Rubik’s Cube 🤣