• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

b0xcar's 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

OP
b0xcar

b0xcar

TJ Enthusiast
Oct 28, 2017
Central, TX, United States
Running good! On the lookout for the Derale cooler. Amazon had a crazy good price on one the other day. Didn't have the funds in place to pull the trigger. I'm ready to make the purchase when I see that price again!

Reactions: JMT and KCsTJ

KCsTJ

TJ student
Supporting Member
@b0xcar, do you have anything scheduled for your metallic beast TJ after the Derale cooler ? That's gonna help a lot esp when you go wheelin.
Got anything else 'in the works' as they say, not that your Sahara beast needs anything of course :)
20180428_115739.jpg

Look at that beast, it's a climbing brute

Reactions: TJ2 and JMT
OP
b0xcar

b0xcar

TJ Enthusiast
Oct 28, 2017
Central, TX, United States
@b0xcar, do you have anything scheduled for your metallic beast TJ after the Derale cooler ? That's gonna help a lot esp when you go wheelin.
Got anything else 'in the works' as they say, not that your Sahara beast needs anything of course :)
View attachment 46333
Look at that beast, it's a climbing brute
I really don't have anything lined up in the near future after the AT cooler purchase. Still patiently waiting for the right price. My next big mod will probably be selectable lockers and regear.

Reactions: JMT and KCsTJ